Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Book In Advance
Tours from Angkor Wat Day Tour tend to sell out - travelers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience Angkor Wat Day Tour
All reviews angkor wat his knowledge great photographer sense of humour excellent tour cold water private tour avoid the crowds wet towels excellent english small circuit memorable trip hot weather tour company air conditioned car floating village two days
Reviewed August 9, 2015

You will not believe your eyes. The sheer magnificence is almost mind numbing.
The multitude of stories depicted in the architecture and carvings is truly magnificent.

Reviewed August 8, 2015

This place is amazing. May of the temples date back more than 1,000 years. Many are in original condition, so they are collapsing and some are restored or partly restored. Incredible history. The street vendors are a bit aggressive but otherwise the area is rich in history and a real genuine historical site.

Reviewed August 8, 2015

My teenage daughter and I thoroughly enjoyed our one-day tour with Tea. He is an outstanding guide, and we concluded that Angkor Wat is the "coolest thing" we've ever seen (my daughter's words). Tea packed in a lot of sites and information without ever making us feel rushed or short-changed. He knows the best ways to minimize the crowds, is very knowledgeable and was humorous throughout the tour. Also, our driver, Mr. Ra, was outstanding. Thank you for an experience we'll never forget. P.S. Tea knows the best spots for photos and took great shots that we'll cherish forever.

Reviewed August 6, 2015 via mobile

We had an early start to catch the sunset, and Tea was there before time to pick us up!! He tailored the tour to perfection for us; with his complete knowledge about everything Angkor and even his little quips!! Tea was extremely friendly and let us enjoy the temple complex at out own pace.
Took us to a nice place for lunch, where we exhausted girls took an hour's nap on the hammocks. Such fun!
Walking for nearly 12 hours was exhausting, but Tea made the tour fun and informative for us; and the endless supply of cold water and cold napkins in this car kept us going.
Great tour of the complex, will definitely recommend Tea to everyone!

Date of experience: June 2015
Reviewed August 6, 2015 via mobile

I am in Siem Reap and this is a great decision I have made. This morning I do sunrise tour at Angkor Wat temple. OMG! It's amazing! Even we have to wake up at 4am I think enjoy sunrise at this temple would be the best moment during my trip in Cambodia. I highly recommend this trip to every traveler going to Siem Reap. You would not be regret!