Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Book In Advance
Tours from Angkor Wat Day Tour tend to sell out - travelers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience Angkor Wat Day Tour
All reviews angkor wat secret entrance sense of humour his knowledge fluent in english air conditioned vehicle excellent tour cold water private tour avoid the crowds excellent english wet towels would highly recommend this tour great photographer unforgettable experience small circuit tour company
Reviewed July 20, 2015

This was exactly the private tour my wife and I wanted. Thy was awesome and balanced the day to meet our needs. He provided nice blend of history and let us have some alone time to explore / enjoy on our own. He also provided cold towels to cool off between stops - refreshing! Thanks for great day of memories Thy.

Date of experience: July 2015
Reviewed July 17, 2015

You will never spend enough time here. is spectacular, the most wonderful place on the planet, I think. take time and walk and look and absorb, there is so much to see.

Date of experience: August 2014
Reviewed July 13, 2015

Well, what else to say? You're the witness of a spectacular architecture from the khmer empire. Take a hat, a fan and something to cover your shoulders. it's a great day!

Date of experience: June 2015
Reviewed July 13, 2015

You got to be there. I was left speechless once I stepped inside the temple. They are so impressive and peaceful. We woke up in the early morning and when to see the sunrise (thank God for the good weather). Worth the early wake. We then went back hotel for breakfast and come back for a tour and took tonnes of incredible photos. We engaged an English speaking tour guide who explained the history to us during our visit. I advice you should at least take a glance of the history of Angkor prior to your visit.

Date of experience: July 2015
Reviewed July 11, 2015

We were on a private tour and it was very hot.
Seeing the Wat from a distance you could see the familiar outlines. Once you arrived at the actual site, you realised that the masonry was cracking and that it was very uneven walking.
I was delighted to visit such a famous site and see what previous ages had ben able to produce.

Date of experience: September 2014