Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Book In Advance
Tours from Angkor Wat Day Tour tend to sell out - travelers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience Angkor Wat Day Tour
All reviews angkor wat secret entrance sense of humour his knowledge fluent in english air conditioned vehicle excellent tour cold water private tour avoid the crowds excellent english wet towels would highly recommend this tour great photographer unforgettable experience small circuit tour company
Reviewed October 26, 2014

Tea showed us around for 3 days and we were so happy to have someone so informative, honest and charming to look after us. He made sure that we avoided the crowds as much as possible and put together a perfect 3 day program. It really is worth getting up early to appreciate the temples properly without having to constantly move out of the way of other tourists. We had 2 teens and a ten year old in tow and Tea managed to keep the kids involved all along the way. It was a pleasure to have met him.

Date of experience: October 2014
Reviewed October 7, 2014

Three of us went for the private tour guide in siem reap via tour guide Rithy aka Tea. A professional & wonderful guide indeed where he showed us 5 amazing places such as Angkor Wat, smiling face, tomb rider, pink temple & bakor. Aside to his wonderful sense of humor & fluent English speaking accent, his photography was superb. I would strongly recommend to my friends to use his service & it's value for money as well.

Date of experience: October 2014
1  Thank Raysonz
Reviewed September 29, 2014

We opted for the two day Angkor Wat tour, best decision we've ever made. Our tour guide Rithy (Tea) was so knowledgeable, patient, kind, funny and extremely professional. I can't seem to fault him or the tour.

We are so grateful to have experienced and seen the most beautiful wonders. Tea definitely gave us an experience we will never forgot. I highly recommend Tea and Ancient Angkor Wat Tours for anyone who want to experience a first class tour!

Reviewed September 29, 2014

My partner and I had such an incredible time with our two day tour, to Angkor Wat, Angkor Tom, Ta Prohm and Bayon Faces. Our guide, Rithy (Tea) was friendly, professional, extremely knowledgeable and had the best sense of humour.

He ensured our time in Siem Reap was memorable and of course, enjoyable. It felt like a VIP tour, we were able to wonder the grounds, learn about the history and take photographs in the most beautiful locations, without the mass crowds. All because, Tea knew exactly where to go, at the best times.
He was accommodating, well spoken and I can say there was nothing negative about our tour.

I highly recommend Angkor Wat Day Tour, and I can say Tea is one of the best tour guides I have ever met. He has given us an extremely memorable trip that we will always cherish.

Thank you Tea!

Reviewed September 23, 2014

After reading these reviews I was keen to book 'Tea' as our guide for a full day's adventure through the temples.

Emailing back and forward some changes in dates and numbers couldn't have been easier. This is a very friendly and professional service which was a relief and pleasure to work with.

As promised, right on time Tea picked up 4 of us and we had a very wonderful day. Tea's english was excellent and his extensive knowledge and sense of humour made it a such an enjoyable day it was sad it had to end. He took us to places that avoided the crowds and we loved the food where he recommended.

Couldn't have had a better day and we had the pick of the tour guides judging from watching some others.

Thank you Tea and Co!