Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Book In Advance
Tours from Angkor Wat Day Tour tend to sell out - travelers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience Angkor Wat Day Tour
All reviews angkor wat secret entrance sense of humour his knowledge fluent in english air conditioned vehicle excellent tour cold water private tour avoid the crowds excellent english wet towels would highly recommend this tour great photographer unforgettable experience small circuit tour company
Reviewed June 27, 2013

Tea (Rithy) absolutely made our trip to Siem Reap! He was extremely prompt and helpful from our first Email interaction to book our trip. During our day tour he shared interesting history of the major temples, and adjusted our schedule to avoid crowds. He's really funny and will adapt the tour to what you want to see and hear about. After our tour, Tea even took our group to a local restaurant at no extra charge and spent the evening with us, ordering authentic local food and telling us about his life and experiences at Angkor Wat.

Definitely use Tea for your trip!

Reviewed June 26, 2013

My wife and I had an amazing day with Rithy aka Tea. He is extremely knowledgeable, charismatic and communicates in perfect English. One can truly sense Rithy's passion for sharing his seemingly endless knowledge of Angkor Wat. He also drops in a little comedy to the tour to keep you engaged in the experience. Overall, we had so much fun and are truly grateful for the quality service Rithy provided.

Reviewed June 25, 2013

In short, Tea is one of the best tour guides we've ever had. IN our group of 4, he was prompt, funny, extremely informative, and spoke perfect english.

He's super funny and took us around to the sites we wanted to see and in the best order. We dodged crowds and had the best time.

Later, he even offered to take us to a local cambodian restaurant in addition to our trip. We truly enjoyed this after tour activity and goes to show what a tremendous person and tour guide he is.

If you are going to Cambodia, we highly highly recommend Dat. This guy is legit and will provide the best experience. Be sure to ask for the "local" experience and cuisine--its a cant miss

A+++

Reviewed June 9, 2013

My wife and I toured Angkor, a floating village, and some of Siem Reap with Tea. He was an excellent tour guide who is full of knowledge that he is eager to share. Tea is also quite a funny guy and had us laughing frequently. His English is excellent so he is easy to understand and he is always happy to change up the itinerary to do what you want. We highly recommend him!

Date of experience: May 2013
Reviewed June 2, 2013

My friend and I spent 3 days at Angkor/Siem Reap with "Tea," who went above and beyond at every opportunity. I had created a personalized itinerary based upon my research, and Tea took it all into stride with a few ingenious alterations. Instead of seeing Angkor Thom in the morning, he swapped the itinerary and took us through the backdoor of Angkor Wat, where it was less crowded and the lighting was perfect for NatGeo type photos. He always knew when and where to be at any given time of day to avoid the crowd and get that perfect lighting. He even took us to less visited, more obscure temples by my request (which he admitted he hadn't been to since training for his position as a tour guide... but he clearly did his research prior to our trip because he was very informative on their history). When we had some extra time, he took us to a few small temples that weren't on the itinerary, but which he thought we would find interested. I have to say, those were some of my favorites.

He is passionate about his job and clearly loves the monuments. You can tell in the way that he talks about the temples and the reliefs. His English is flawless and he has a great sense of humor - he will keep you laughing all day! He shared local snacks with us and showed us his own wedding pictures to give us a sense of the country's culture. Tea was absolutely phenomenal and is highly recommended to anyone wanting to see Angkor!

Date of experience: May 2013