“Angkor Wat 4 days tour”

Book In Advance
More Info
$19.00*
and up
Amazing major Siem Reap Temple full day- Small...
Ranked #16 of 972 Tours in Siem Reap
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: As for our Angkor Wat Tour Guides team, we have been interestingly dealing in this field for decades, started from being the Siem Reap Angkor drivers for backpackers, staffs of hotels, staffs of tour agencies... and finally as the Angkor Wat tour guides or Siem Reap Tour Guides, hence an idea to build up this Angkor Wat tour guides team to arrange diversity of tours for all tourists, planning a trip to explore around Angkor ruins as well as other eco-tourist attractions, share cultures..., taste the real local favorites and so on. Look! Our top challenge is to guide all of you, our guests, to reach the real value of your holiday in our small, but uniquely beautiful and graceful homeland, Cambodia, the kingdom of wonder.
Reviewed November 3, 2012

My tour guide was Thal aka "Tea". He took care of me and my needs during my stay in Siem Reap. He was always on time, efficient, pleasant and knowledgable. In addition, he accomodated my last minute requests and in instances went out of his way to fulfil my needs. He was proficient in English which made it easy to communicate. He made my stay in Cambodia a great experience and enjoyable and I would not hesitate to strongly recommend him to friends who wish to visit Angkor Wat.

George L

"excellent english"
in 9 reviews
"wet towels"
in 7 reviews
"would highly recommend this tour"
"great photographer"
in 12 reviews
"unforgettable experience"
"small circuit"
"tour company"
in 10 reviews

Reviewed October 14, 2012

During our recent visit to Siem Reap and the impressive temples surrounding it, we had the fortune to have engaged a wonderful tour guide by the name of Thal Sopharithy. Over a two day visit, Rithy, his nickname, provided us with a valuable understanding of the area's history, culture, artistic and architectural development, and religious traditions. With his excellent command of English, in-depth knowledge of the subject, and friendliness we came away with a greater appreciation for this wonderful part of the world that is due in no small part to his skills. Rithy ensured that we saw not only the famous temples, but also many of the smaller less visited sites which often offered key bits of information to complete a more comprehensive picture of the area. He was more than willing to adjust the days plan to accommodate our requests to visit a new site or change the schedule. A personal tour guide is the way to see the area, and Rithy is a wonderful choice.

Date of experience: April 2012
Thalsopha, Owner at Angkor Wat Day Tour, responded to this reviewResponded October 14, 2012

Actually, no one is perfect! Thanks so much, though.
I think the reason that you enjoyed the trip in Siem Reap, Cambodia is because of yourself, not totally of me. When some one is interested in something, they'll try to ask questions and listen carefully. And i'm very glad to know you're interested in my country, culture, tradition and so on.
I promise you to keep on being very good for the others as well to let them know that you didn't tell lie to Trip Adviser.
Thank you so much again for your time.
Awesome!

Reviewed October 1, 2012

We recently visited Siem Reap and took a one day trip out to see Angkor Wat . Sopharithy Thal was an excellent guide: he spoke fantastic English and really helped us make the most of the short time we had. He planned the day so that we were able to avoid the crowds which allowed us to appreciate the ambiance of the temples. If you only have a day or two, I would definitely recommend getting a guide as it allows you to gain a really good insight into the history of the temples. The temples also cover a vast area so a taxi and guide are definitely a great way to see the highlights of the area (and you will appreciate really the aircon by the end of the day!). He also took us to sample so local cuisine at the end of the day!

1  Thank Danielle C

Thanks so much for your great review, and thank you so much that you still remember me, Ancient
Angkor Wat Day Tours, as well as Cambodia.
You may not know how happy I am when see the tourists' reviews! It means we have ability to make some one remember us forever, even though they are already back home and super busy at work.
Again, thank you so much that you still have me in your mind and I promise to keep on doing this forever in order to entertain the rest of the people who haven't used our services yet.

Reviewed September 24, 2012

This is our first time visiting Siem Reap and its environs. The beautiful Khmer architecture ranging from Bayon to Banteay Srey certainly lived up to our expectations, but we were only able to gain a deeper appreciation and insight into the intricate Jayavarman-era carvings thanks to our knowledgeable and cheerful tour guide Thal Sopharithy, who also helped us take postcard-perfect photographs amidst the backdrop of the imposing Angkor Wat and other attractions. Thal was very accommodating to our requests to drop by places that weren’t on the itinerary, and and also acted as my Khmer language teacher! Although he was with us for only 2 days, we are very impressed and satisfied with his services and would highly recommend anyone going to Siem Reap/Angkor Wat to hire him as your personal tour guide.

1  Thank jerm88
See more reviews
Reviewed September 20, 2012

This is my second trip to Cambodia. We are lucky to have a local tour guide whose name is Rithy. He is knowledgeable, informative, helpful, flexible, patient and polite. We were picked up from the airport and taken around the first day. He took us around town and showed us the daily lives of people living in town and villages. He explained to us the significance of all the Angkor Wat temples we visited. This is one of the most memorable holiday we most experience with a good tour guide, because if you have a "no good guide", you will have a bad holiday.
We enjoyed tremendously and probably will think of a third time holiday in Cambodia. Would like to recommend all who wish to visit Cambodia. Siem Reap is one of the beautiful place to visit especially the Angkor Wat, Angkor Thom, Bayon Temple.