Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Book In Advance
Tours from Angkor Wat Day Tour tend to sell out - travelers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience Angkor Wat Day Tour
All reviews angkor wat secret entrance sense of humour his knowledge fluent in english air conditioned vehicle excellent tour cold water private tour avoid the crowds excellent english wet towels would highly recommend this tour great photographer unforgettable experience small circuit tour company
Reviewed October 1, 2012

We recently visited Siem Reap and took a one day trip out to see Angkor Wat . Sopharithy Thal was an excellent guide: he spoke fantastic English and really helped us make the most of the short time we had. He planned the day so that we were able to avoid the crowds which allowed us to appreciate the ambiance of the temples. If you only have a day or two, I would definitely recommend getting a guide as it allows you to gain a really good insight into the history of the temples. The temples also cover a vast area so a taxi and guide are definitely a great way to see the highlights of the area (and you will appreciate really the aircon by the end of the day!). He also took us to sample so local cuisine at the end of the day!

1  Thank Danielle C
Thalsopha, Owner at Angkor Wat Day Tour, responded to this reviewResponded October 14, 2012

Thanks so much for your great review, and thank you so much that you still remember me, Ancient
Angkor Wat Day Tours, as well as Cambodia.
You may not know how happy I am when see the tourists' reviews! It means we have ability to make some one remember us forever, even though they are already back home and super busy at work.
Again, thank you so much that you still have me in your mind and I promise to keep on doing this forever in order to entertain the rest of the people who haven't used our services yet.

Reviewed September 24, 2012

This is our first time visiting Siem Reap and its environs. The beautiful Khmer architecture ranging from Bayon to Banteay Srey certainly lived up to our expectations, but we were only able to gain a deeper appreciation and insight into the intricate Jayavarman-era carvings thanks to our knowledgeable and cheerful tour guide Thal Sopharithy, who also helped us take postcard-perfect photographs amidst the backdrop of the imposing Angkor Wat and other attractions. Thal was very accommodating to our requests to drop by places that weren’t on the itinerary, and and also acted as my Khmer language teacher! Although he was with us for only 2 days, we are very impressed and satisfied with his services and would highly recommend anyone going to Siem Reap/Angkor Wat to hire him as your personal tour guide.

1  Thank jerm88
Reviewed September 20, 2012

This is my second trip to Cambodia. We are lucky to have a local tour guide whose name is Rithy. He is knowledgeable, informative, helpful, flexible, patient and polite. We were picked up from the airport and taken around the first day. He took us around town and showed us the daily lives of people living in town and villages. He explained to us the significance of all the Angkor Wat temples we visited. This is one of the most memorable holiday we most experience with a good tour guide, because if you have a "no good guide", you will have a bad holiday.
We enjoyed tremendously and probably will think of a third time holiday in Cambodia. Would like to recommend all who wish to visit Cambodia. Siem Reap is one of the beautiful place to visit especially the Angkor Wat, Angkor Thom, Bayon Temple.

Reviewed September 12, 2012

Myself and 3 friends (Joe, Callan, Tom and Danielle) booked a 6 day Angkor Wat tour in Siem Reap and havent got a bad word to say about anything!
Me and Cal arrived at Siem Reap Bus station and Tom and Danielle arrived at Siem Reap airport... we were all picked up and taken to our hotel which was very posh and well recommended (allson angkor hotel).
The tour was very well organised, we were picked up every morning from the hotel at an arranged time. Everyday we had lunch and dinner included and each restaurant we ate in was very posh, clean and served very tasty local dishes! It was excellent!!!
The tour its self was very informative and our tour guide Thal Sopharithy was very friendly and had a great sense of humour! We got on so well with him and our driver Ghia that on our last day were invited back to Ghia's house and for lunch his lovely wife put on a lovely beef BBQ for us with lots of garnishes and sauces and of course Angkor Beer! (see picture to see this happy time), I still keep in contact with the tour guide Thai as we had a great friendship! These are lovely friendly people and i would recommend using this company if you wanted to have a tour in Siem Reap!
Included in the tour was the Silk Farm which i found amazing! The floating Village which was one of my highlights!
A+ tour!!! Recommend to everyone!!!
Thank You so much for making our stay in Siem reap so brilliant!
Joe, Cal, Tom and Danielle :-)

Date of experience: December 2011
Reviewed September 1, 2012

I am a solo-traveler who had very little knowledge of Cambodia. One of my friends, who've been to Angkor Wat, gave me a local tour guide's contact. The guide's name Rithy, he's knowledgeable, informative, helpful and flexible. We were able to beat the crowds, even though it's the peak season. Beside the magnificent temples, he also showed me the daily life and the way people live in village and town. Finally, the tour finished with a happy, fantastic and unforgettable ending. We went to a local beer garden and tried tasty Cambodian food and couldn't believe that I dared try kind of adventurous dishes like fired beef with red ants, deep fried crickets, grass hoppers and Taranchula Spiders.
I would recommend Ancient Angkor Wat Day Tours to travelers who plan to go to Siem Reap Angkor, Cambodia!!!

Date of experience: October 2011