“Excellent Tour, Excellent Tour Guides, Excellent dining! A++++””

Angkor Wat Day Tour
Book In Advance
More Info
$19.00*
and up
Amazing major Siem Reap Temple full day- Small...
Ranked #16 of 972 Tours in Siem Reap
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: As for our Angkor Wat Tour Guides team, we have been interestingly dealing in this field for decades, started from being the Siem Reap Angkor drivers for backpackers, staffs of hotels, staffs of tour agencies... and finally as the Angkor Wat tour guides or Siem Reap Tour Guides, hence an idea to build up this Angkor Wat tour guides team to arrange diversity of tours for all tourists, planning a trip to explore around Angkor ruins as well as other eco-tourist attractions, share cultures..., taste the real local favorites and so on. Look! Our top challenge is to guide all of you, our guests, to reach the real value of your holiday in our small, but uniquely beautiful and graceful homeland, Cambodia, the kingdom of wonder.
Reviewed September 12, 2012

Myself and 3 friends (Joe, Callan, Tom and Danielle) booked a 6 day Angkor Wat tour in Siem Reap and havent got a bad word to say about anything!
Me and Cal arrived at Siem Reap Bus station and Tom and Danielle arrived at Siem Reap airport... we were all picked up and taken to our hotel which was very posh and well recommended (allson angkor hotel).
The tour was very well organised, we were picked up every morning from the hotel at an arranged time. Everyday we had lunch and dinner included and each restaurant we ate in was very posh, clean and served very tasty local dishes! It was excellent!!!
The tour its self was very informative and our tour guide Thal Sopharithy was very friendly and had a great sense of humour! We got on so well with him and our driver Ghia that on our last day were invited back to Ghia's house and for lunch his lovely wife put on a lovely beef BBQ for us with lots of garnishes and sauces and of course Angkor Beer! (see picture to see this happy time), I still keep in contact with the tour guide Thai as we had a great friendship! These are lovely friendly people and i would recommend using this company if you wanted to have a tour in Siem Reap!
Included in the tour was the Silk Farm which i found amazing! The floating Village which was one of my highlights!
A+ tour!!! Recommend to everyone!!!
Thank You so much for making our stay in Siem reap so brilliant!
Joe, Cal, Tom and Danielle :-)

Date of experience: December 2011
"excellent english"
in 9 reviews
"wet towels"
in 7 reviews
"would highly recommend this tour"
"great photographer"
in 12 reviews
"unforgettable experience"
"small circuit"
"tour company"
in 10 reviews

Reviewed September 1, 2012

I am a solo-traveler who had very little knowledge of Cambodia. One of my friends, who've been to Angkor Wat, gave me a local tour guide's contact. The guide's name Rithy, he's knowledgeable, informative, helpful and flexible. We were able to beat the crowds, even though it's the peak season. Beside the magnificent temples, he also showed me the daily life and the way people live in village and town. Finally, the tour finished with a happy, fantastic and unforgettable ending. We went to a local beer garden and tried tasty Cambodian food and couldn't believe that I dared try kind of adventurous dishes like fired beef with red ants, deep fried crickets, grass hoppers and Taranchula Spiders.
I would recommend Ancient Angkor Wat Day Tours to travelers who plan to go to Siem Reap Angkor, Cambodia!!!

Date of experience: October 2011
1  Thank Oliver_Jacob
Reviewed August 30, 2012

In 2010, my parents and I were lucky to have a 3 day tour with guide Rithy Thal in Siem Reap. Rithy was extremely patient in answering our questions regarding the ancient temples and was very enthusiastic and knowledgeable in telling us about the history of the country, the temples and the culture. He tried his best to accomodate all our needs and made our travel experience very pleasant and memorable. I would highly recommend Rithy as a tour guide and Derleng tours for their excellent service.

-Nandita

Date of experience: December 2011
Thalsopha, Owner at Angkor Wat Day Tour, responded to this reviewResponded August 31, 2012

It's great to seen your review in Ancient Angkor Wat Day Tours, thank you so much!
I couldn't believe that you still remember me who was your tour guide when you were visiting siem Reap Angkor.
Of course, I worked for the tour company you mentioned in the review. It's very good company, the boss is very kind, generous and patient, everyone in the company loves him very much and I learned a lot form him how to be a person who can lead a group of people and lots more....
Nothing can stay the same forever! Later on, I decided to create my own tour operator and I hope that my former boss' company and mine are able to serve more travelers to have fun, enjoy their trips and remember Cambodia forever.
Finally, thanks again for kindness and please help me send my love your parents, I miss so much.

Reviewed August 29, 2012

In 2011, we were lucky enough to have a 3 day tour with Thuy. He was incredible: knowledgeable, fun, and kind. He helped us tailor a tour that fit exactly what we wanted to do. We've been on lots of guided tours on several continents, and this was one of the best.

When my parents were headed to Southeast Asia the following winter, we recommended they tour with Thuy as well. I think this is significant because my parents tend to travel quite differently than my wife and me... they stay in fancier places, they move at a slower pace, etc.

They, too, loved the tour with Thuy! I believe this means that Thuy will be fantastic for a wide cross section of travellers. Have fun!

Date of experience: September 2011
Thalsopha, Owner at Angkor Wat Day Tour, responded to this reviewResponded August 30, 2012

Thanks a lot for your gold review and your valuable time. Even though you're very busy, but you still tried to support us.

Actually, I feel really sorry that I could not show you every single thing here in Siem Reap Angkor, Cambodia, due to your time was limited. There are so much more to here in Cambodia.

First, you guys came and used our services, then you recommended us to your parents, and next time I hope you'll come back again with your kid(s) and use our services again.
We promise to try our best to satisfy your family as we did before and, especially, to make everyone trust in Trip Adviser!
We hope things are well with your family and wish everyone good luck!
You're awesome, dude!

See more reviews
Reviewed August 29, 2012

After 3 weeks touring Vietnam and Cambodia our last 3 days were spent in Siem Reap to see the temples. Our guide Thy was exceptional, he gave us all the information then let us decide what we wanted to see and when. He knew the best times to view each temple so as to avoid the crowds and was happy to meet us at 6am before it got too hot. His knowledge of each temple was outstanding and he took lots of great photo's. The experience was made special by the little extras he organised like an impromptu picnic under a shady tree over looking the lake to Angkor Wat. On day 3 we were templed out and wanted to do something different, this was no problem for Thy he also had great knowledge of Siem Reap and facilitated everything we asked for.
Thank you Thy it couldn't have been better

Date of experience: March 2012
Thalsopha, Owner at Angkor Wat Day Tour, responded to this reviewResponded September 1, 2012

How kind you are! Actually, I'm not that good, but Cambodia's ancient temple are really interesting, and you're also interested in them, that's why when we talked about some that you're interested in, we had the same point of view. It made you love it more!
By the way, Thanks so much for your support, we'll be keeping on providing good services to make travelers love and remember my country Cambodia forever.
Wish you all the best!