“Relaxing stay for a hectic week”

Memoire d' Angkor Boutique Hotel
Ranked #50 of 345 Hotels in Siem Reap
Brussels, Belgium
“Relaxing stay for a hectic week”
Reviewed August 13, 2014

We spent one week at this charming boutique hotel in a family room located on the ground floor. It was just perfect. I like Asia for the quality of the service and what we got here was clearly above expectations. The room was huge, the bed 4 m2., the fridge full, free laundry. 100 staff for. 49 hotel rooms excellent english spoken and a relaxing swimming pool after the numerous visits of temple in the area. We tried the restaurant only once and. It was good but in Siem Reap, the restaurant offering is so wide that you have many other alternatives.
Excellent location to complete the picture. I have only positive feelings when I think about this stay with my family.

P. Roland - Belgium

1 Thank Pascal R

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (400)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Hebrew first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Slovak first
  • Vietnamese first
Siem Reap
Reviewed August 13, 2014 via mobile

This hotel is an example of high-end hospitality! From the moment we landed at the airport we felt most welcome. Mr. Chang greeted us when we checked in, and made our stay very pleasant. The professional staff is extremely friendly, joyful and humorous. On top of that they helped us with everything possible and went out of their way to make our stay amazing. Thanks again!

Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Hanna R
Singapore, Singapore
Reviewed August 13, 2014

Fast check in and service with clean room. Very value for money
Would like to commend Sochanthy Mao for his attentive and fast response as well as great recommendations for the tourist attractions.
Thank you and will be back in the future.

• Stayed August 2014
1 Thank cloudsis
Reviewed August 13, 2014

Our stay at Memoire d'Angkor Boutique Hotel was an exceptional experience. The staff was friendly and efficient, helping us organizing our days smoothly. We received from the staff, Cammy, warm assistance from the beginning to the end. Our room was upgraded, with complimentary mini bar, buffet breakfast, WiFi, laundry. The drivers were gentle, patient, and friendly. The overall experience was superb.

Room Tip: suites are large with a swing bed for relaxation.
guelph
Reviewed August 12, 2014 via mobile

I arrived in Siem Reap with my mother and I chose this hotel because I was looking for a relaxing and enjoyable place for us, and we were not disappointed! Right when we exited the airport, Cammy, from the hotel was waiting for us. Cammy really made sure that our stay in the hotel was an excellent one. She was extremely helpful in giving recommendations and advice as to how to plan our days to see the Angkor temple area. She was also so sweet and kind. I have no complaints about the hotel.

We will definitely be coming back to stay here!!

Stayed August 2014
Singapore, Singapore
Reviewed August 11, 2014

From the moment we arrived at the airport, the smile of Mr Chan gave me a feeling my family would be enjoying this quick holiday. He made sure we checked in without any problems. The room came with everything. From complimentary mini bar, complimentary laundry, afternoon snack, breakfast buffet, free and fast wifi. Talk about stretching your dollar. Dont forget to book the hotel van for your temple tours. The driver was awesome and the price was terrific! Very similar to takig a tuktuk.

1 Thank Ernest_del_Rosario
San fransisco
Reviewed August 11, 2014

Not only do you notice the small things like the amazing air conditioning that immediately cools you down after a hot walk down pub street, but you also make connections with people for a lifetime. I am 18 years old am already planning another visit to Siem Reap next summer and of course stay at the same hotel. For example, Mr. Chanthy was always reachable and very chatty as well as helpful in every way possible, literally. If I needed something as small as a towel or more conditioner delivered to my room it was there 2 minutes later. Or if I needed suggestions on where to spend my last day (I highly suggest the floating village) he told me where to go. Additionally, coming from California I was not at all used to the humidity. But the pool was comforting and very refreshing after a long day of volunteering. The pool is THE PERFECT temperature. Every single day I would comment to my friend about it and by the last day she said "I KNOW I KNOW". Overall, I had a wonderful experience at the memoire and am looking forward to meeting up with my new friends (the staff) next summer when I return.

• Stayed August 2014