Open today: 4:30 AM - 10:00 PM

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
SrikanthK276
via mobile
Temple day tour in Siem Reap

Our driver / tour guide is Mr.Chan. Responded very quick to accommodate our itinerary. Had a... read more

Reviewed September 12, 2018
Yanting-spr
via mobile

All reviews mr chan koh ker free airport tuk tuk his brother day tour airport pick angkor wat always on time three days highly recommend mr through tripadvisor extensive knowledge wonderful trip kulen mountain great knowledge hot weather
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I came across this tour service through Random trip advisor searches and reached out to the WhatsApp contact provided. Mr. Chan was highly responsive from my first message onwards. All I had done until then was to book my flight tickets. Everything else (Accommodations + tour) was offered by Mr. Chan as a package making my trip a hassle free one. Mr. Chan is highly knowledgeable about the Cambodian history and he speaks English very well. He has been very friendly and took good care of us throughout our stay at Siem Reap. I would highly recommended him for accommodation and tour guidance of you are visiting Siem Reap. Thank you Mr. Chan for being such a wonderful host!

Reviewed September 12, 2018 via mobile

Had a great tour and able to cover most of the main temple we wanted to go including Angkor Wat, Bayon Temple, Taphrom, Bantreay Srei & Beng Mealea.. from sunrise to sunset.

Had lots of fun understanding the history & also he is good in taking photo, helped us took A lot of group photos..

Thanks for making this trip fun & enjoyable. :)

Reviewed September 8, 2018

We had booked Mr. Chan for airport pick up and private tours from September 2nd to September 5, 2018. When we landed up at Siem Reap Airport it was hot and muggy. We got into Mr. Chan's car but it refused to start. He kept trying for a long time while we waited in the heat and then asked for a replacement car which took a while to arrive. The next day he arrived late (without notice or apology) and his excuse was that the car was not staring. He did not change the car but brought the defective car along. He was continuously on the phone and bothered little to tell us the details of the places we were While visiting one of the temples it started raining very heavily and again the car would not start. One day the car breaking down can be excused but on two days consecutively is inexcusable. Again he had to ask for a replacement car which took sometime to arrive and we got drenched in the rain. On the 3rd day again while coming back from another temple visit the fan belt of the car broke in the middle of a highway. We had to wait on the road amidst slush and mud whilst Mr. Chan tried to repair the car but failed ultimately. Again he had to ask for a replacement car while we had to wait. I fail to understand why Mr. Chan continued to bring the faulty car everyday.
Mr. Chang's attitude was indifferent and unprofessional. He always arrived late and other than Ta Phrom never came with us to the places we visited, instead he choose to remain behind in the comfort of the vehicle. When we asked him questions about some sites, his constant response was " I will tell yoiu when we get there".
It was very irritating and disturbing to find him constantly on the phone even while he was driving on the highway and from from the beginning to the end of the journey.

I will never recommend him as a driver, he is not a guide at all.

Reviewed September 7, 2018

Ankara Wat is beautiful but if you want to see all the other amazing temples, that are way less crowded, you are going to need a car and driver. A Tuk Tuk is fun for short distances but I can't imagine it in hard rain conditions or on the dirt roads. Efficient use of time was also important to me and a tuk tuk would be too slow to make a 100km trek. The Lexus RX300 with AC was super comfortable. My driver was there for me all day. Took me to wherever I wanted to go, even as far away as the Cambodia-Thailand Border to see Preach Vihear. My driver was always on time, polite and professional and even offered cold bottled water after each temple visit.
Excellent value. The cost was very reasonable and worth every penny! Excellent communication via What'sApp free wi fi text messenger.
Go with this team. You will not regret it!

Reviewed September 1, 2018 via mobile

Like to compliment Pollen for making our trip to Siem Reap enjoyable.

Must compliment Pollen for his very caring and ways going all out to ensure you are safe and comfortable. Most importantly he also went out of his way to bring us around to interact with the locals eg at the local market, eatery’s etc.

Highly recommended anytime if you have plans to visit Siem Reap.

Thank you!

Reviewed August 27, 2018 via mobile

Mr Chan and His brother deliver a great service during and before the the tour. Reasonable Price. Mr Chan fast response with my request and inquiry and his brother was good, friendly and take care me during the tour (heavy rain and I'm traveling solo) he exactly know where nice spot for taking photo and take very nice photo for me. The whole trip was satisfied and interesting. Highly recommended !

Reviewed July 31, 2018 via mobile

Mr Chan’s service as driver and a tour guide are rated highly. He knows the history of SiemReap with good sense of humor . He also knows where to let you off and pick you up so that you don’t have to spend so much time in the sun ( very important:-). He is also on time and goes out of his way to take you whereever you request. I wd highly recommend him . Thank you.

Reviewed June 12, 2018 via mobile

We impress in this trip. Mr.Chan​ is nice person and when I have question about place in Angkor​ ​wat​ ​or ​Angkor​Thom​ he can answer all my questions clearly. Thankyou very much for your​service​ to us and who want to travel in Siem reap, Angkor wat or Angkor Thom I recommend​ him.

Reviewed June 3, 2018 via mobile

We would like to complement Mr Chan for our ride to Siem Reap from Phnom Penh. It was a long ride and he made our ride very comfortable. He brought us to the spider market where we got delicious mangosteens and he introduced us to the bamboo sticky rice which was delicious. We managed to get sweet rambutans along the way too. He brought us to various temples such as Angkor Wat, Angkor Thom etc. We totally enjoyed the trip and the chat with him along the long ride.

Reviewed May 20, 2018 via mobile

We had contacted Mr. Chan before my friends and me went to Siem Reap. He still kept in touch with us until we met each other to plan for our 2 days tour together. Mr.Chan was so friendly and nice all the times that he was with us even the weather was quite hot. He was so pleased to satisfy whatever we wanted and explained about Angkor Wat, Bayon temple, Angkor Thom or etc very well. If you are seeking for a tour guide in Siem Reap, I highly recommend him.