“Authentic Japanese dining”

The Hashi
Ranked #28 of 898 Restaurants in Siem Reap
Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Description: The Hashi Japanese Restaurant at new location in Siem Reap does not only provide new face-lifted facilities with a larger space for private and group dining, but also variety of newly tasteful dishes added in our existing menu and, particularly, diners also enjoy what it's called "Teppanyaki" as we allow our guests to experience of how it feels like to be dining with a real Japanese traditional cuisine.
London, United Kingdom
“Authentic Japanese dining”
Reviewed December 27, 2013 via mobile

It was pricy but lovely- the eel and avocado roll was outstanding. Really nice atmosphere and waiting staff. An enjoyable experience.

• Visited December 2013

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Hebrew first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Thai first
Munich, Germany
“Quite possibly the best Japanese I've visited outside of Japan”
Reviewed December 24, 2013 via mobile

Truly amazing food and a must for anyone interested in high-quality Japanese eating. We ate the special menu and were not disappointed! Great quality, friendly service and a manager who is completely attentive to his guests. He even gave us tips on what to see in Siem Reap. Highly recommended.

Visited December 2013
Shenyang
“Mouth-wateringly good food”
Reviewed December 14, 2013

Outstanding Japanese food, beautifully presented served with style. The Hashi is the only restaurant we visited twice during our recent stay in marvellous Siem Reap. Treat yourselves to the wonderful Tempura Prawns, followed by Beef ribeye served with lots of garlic, green beans and rice. Good desserts, too. Very friendly efficient service, they even have their own Tuk-Tuk driver to take you home. Just great food well served by the very friendly, super efficient staff. My wife left her glasses on our first visit and they were delivered to our hotel by Tuk-Tuk the next day. There are many very good restaurants in Siem Reap, the Hashi is one of the best.

• Visited November 2013
“A must visit restaurant”
Reviewed December 10, 2013 via mobile

I was in Siem Reap for four days and I visited this Japanese restaurant three times with each visit surpassing the last one. The sashimi is some of the freshest I have had the pleasure to taste as well as generous portions. I tried the Shabu Shabu which was one of the best I have experienced. On my last visit I opted for the Wagyu ribeye which was one of the finest cuts of meat I have ever tasted. To top this superb food the service was to the standard one would expect in a first class European city restaurant. I have eaten in many Japanese restaurants throughout the world and this would definitely be in my top five.

Visited December 2013
1 Thank Paxton255
Phnom Penh, Cambodia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent Japanese Food”
Reviewed December 3, 2013

The food is so delicious and good price also it's not difficult to find, if you on the main road you just go strange on from Sokha hotel around 200 m and deposit Lucky Mall super market of Siem Reap.

Visited November 2013