“Excellent spa services! Massages, facial, scrubs!”
Review of Shinta Mani Spa

Shinta Mani Spa
Ranked #25 of 126 Spas & Wellness in Siem Reap
More attraction details
Owner description: The Shinta Mani Spa is a haven of refuge where the body is restored to exuberant well-being, good health and wholeness.The mind is opened to creativity and the spirit uplifted.Our therapeutic treatments, based on traditional and modern healing rituals, boost concentration and awareness while reducing stress - helping you attain ultimate balance.Whether it be a relaxing massage, soothing body treatment or one of our nourishing facials you are sure to appreciate what Shinta Mani Spa has to offer.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We stayed and the Shinta Mani Shack hotel for 4 days and 3 of those days we had fantastic spa services. Sitha, Kolub, Lida, one other woman all provided excellent service and were very gracious. We had a Stone massage, aromatherapy massages, body scrubs, and facials. All services were fantastic in a cool, serene setting. Each session starts with cool ginger tea and foot scrub, and ends with hot tea, cold towels and vegetable spring roll. Highly recommend!

All reviews
"foot scrub"
"pov"
"aromatherapy"

Reviewed March 11, 2018

A friend had stayed at the Shita Mani hotel and told me that I had to have aThai massage there. So, I went today with two friends (one man, one woman). We all had Thai massages and loved them. My massage therapist was Savin. Amazing! She was just terrific and can apply as much or as little pressure as you want. The massage was much like physical therapy, but really pleasurable and relaxing. Savin gets my highest recommendation.

Reviewed March 6, 2018

Very nice spa with very nice service. Really clean and beautiful facilities with a wide variety of very professional offerings.I had a 90 minutes aromatherapy massage and could have stayed all day. Super massage.
Highly recommended!

Reviewed December 19, 2017

The rooms are beautiful. The massage and treatments were spectacular. Best in our lives. We have a couples 2 hr 15 minute of so experience. Full body exfoliation, full body heated compress massage and full body regular massage. WOW! Sitha and Pov were phenomenal. We have truly never had such a good massage before. (the 10 % service fee is shared by all employees, so please consider tipping directly, these ladies are VERY skilled)