“San Park”

Angkor Temple Guide Private Day Tours
Ranked #104 of 1,014 Tours in Siem Reap
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Dear Ladies and Gentlemen, Angkor Temple Guide (ATG) is a group of senior experienced, professional tour guides who have been guiding visitors to Angkor temples since 1995 and I am Tes Chhaya, a founder and I used to work as a teacher of English in high school in Siem Reap as well. Our services are customized for visitors who love independent and private tours. Please let us arrange your tours in Angkor National Park and beyond, with transportation, tour guides, meals, itinerary and so on. We guarantee the best quality services of reasonable price very informative tour guides with fun and safe trip. Best wishes, CHHAYA Tes
Reviewed February 25, 2014

San Park took me on a long day trip, which I would thoroughly recommend. We visited Kulen, then after lunch Beng Mealea and in the late afternoon Koh Ker. I booked the day with San Park on the recommendation of two friends who have visited Cambodia before, when he accompanied them for several days.

My excursion involved wonderful places combining historical temples with beautiful scenery and at Kulen an active, exceptionally vibrant Buddhist temple with a remarkable Reclining Buddha sculpted from the top of a mountain. Kulen might appear to be a bit expensive ($20.00 per visitor on top of the guide fee and transport) but it was such an enjoyable excursion, it was well worth the price. You also have to pay $5.00 entrance to Being Mealea and $10.00 entrance to Koh Ker, again well worth the visit.

San Park is incredibly knowledgeable and was the best guide one could wish for, answering all my questions and providing me with more information as well. He is very busy so unfortunately was not able to act as guide for me on my other days around Angkor - I would recommend you reserve a day with him as soon as you know your itinerary.

5  Thank Jane T
in 21 reviews
"cambodia"
in 48 reviews

Reviewed February 24, 2014

We enjoyed our tour with Vanny very much! He was very knowledgeable, kind, and patient with our son who was getting a bit restless. We would recommend a tour with him any time!

Date of experience: February 2014
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Reviewed February 23, 2014

Our guide was both very boring and disinterested , ignored our questions and didn`t want to bother himself with various parts of the site which were either crowded or up steep steps, both hard to avoid in the temple .

2  Thank kevingoodwin
Chhaya T, Owner at Angkor Temple Guide Private Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded February 28, 2014

Dear valued guests, we'd appreciate your comments posted in my property, it is parts of my business, we are investigating our tour guides who did not perform their duty well with you.

It would be my pleasure, if you really meant about my service, unfortunately there is n name of the guides that can give me the clues,

We have been performing better, and hope to meet the guests' satisfaction.

Sincerely

Chhaya Tes

Reviewed February 9, 2014 via mobile

I booked a tour guide and van through Mr. Chhaya Tes for our 3 day stay in Siem Reap. We didn't take any of the packaged tours and instead just hired the guide and driver for the flexibility and reduced cost since we traveled with young children. Our guide was Mr. Chenla and we paid about $10 for airport transfers each way and $80-90 per day for a large van (your costs may vary). I can't say enough about how good a time we had and it was all due to Mr. Chenla and our driver! They were prompt, knowledgeable, friendly and prepared. Excellent recommendations for restaurants and shopping, umbrellas and water at the ready, knowledge of the sights, and a pride in their country that made our stay truly wonderful.

Mr. Chenla took us to Angkor Wat, Ta Promh, Kbal Spean, Bantei Srei, Preah Rup, Bayon, Tonle Sap, Artisans d'Angkor and more. He helped us every step of the way with information, picture taking, recommendations and even a helping hand during the hike to Kbal Spean. He helped us make the best use of our short time there. I would highly recommend getting guide services from them. Thank you Chenla and Chhaya!

1  Thank TravelGnee
chhaya_tes, Owner at Angkor Temple Guide Private Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded February 18, 2014