“Great Photo Memories” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Angkor Temple Guide Private Day Tours

Angkor Temple Guide Private Day Tours
Ranked #57 of 787 Tours in Siem Reap
More attraction details
Owner description: Dear Ladies and Gentlemen,Angkor Temple Guide Private Tours (ATG) is a group of senior experienced,professional tour guides who have been guiding visitors to Angkor temples since 1995 and I am Tes Chhaya, a founder and I used to work as a teacher of English in high school in Siem Reap as well. Our services are customized for visitors who love independent and private tours. Please let us arrange your tours in Angkor such as accommodation booking, transports, tour guides, meals, itinerary and so on. We guarantee the best quality service of reasonable price very informative tour guide with fun and safe trip.
London, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 33 helpful votes
“Great Photo Memories”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 6, 2013

Chhaya picked us up at the crack of dawn together with a private taxi for the sunrise at Angkor Wat. He knew all the right photo opportunity locations so we handed him our camera and have a great record of our one day tour of the temples within reach of Seam Reap. His English is excellent and we found him great company.

2 Thank Gojohniego
Chhaya T, Owner at Angkor Temple Guide Private Day Tours, responded to this review, March 19, 2013
Dear guests thanks a lot for hiring me to work for you as a tour guide in Angkor temples, I am very appreciated your comments. I wish you every success,

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
Norwich, United Kingdom
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 37 helpful votes
“San Park Thank you”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 21, 2013

San, you took my wife and I around Siem Reap two weeks back (Arron and Suzi). You were amazing. Thank you my friend and if anyone is looking to book a guide I highly recommend San and this company

9 Thank Loctite
Crowthorne, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“A fascinating three trip to Seam Rrap”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 15, 2013

Chaya Tes was our guide for 2 of those days and he was excellent. Speaks good English and is very knowledgeable of all the Temples that we visited. Our 2nd day started at 0530 so as to see the sunrise over Angkor Wat and he knew the best places for photographs. He will adapt to your own pace so is not rushing you to get to the next site. He is also very knowledgeable on the history of Cambodia. Thank you Alan and Gill

Visited February 2013
Chhaya T, Owner at Angkor Temple Guide Private Day Tours, responded to this review, April 11, 2013
Dear reviewer, thank you so much for hiring my service, and you have enjoyed that, I wish I worked much harder to prove my career. All the best to you and family.
Folsom, California
45 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 49 helpful votes
“Chhaya Tes - 3 day temple guide”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 3, 2013

Chhaya Tes has been a great tour guide. He was very attentive to our questions and needs. He guided us and regaled us with stories of the centuries old temples, the stories behind the bas reliefs, carvings and stone statues.

Chayya is knowledgeable about his culture and country's history. He is soft spoken and mild tempered and I have never heard him raise his voice and he just keeps on smiling. He was very patient as we took our time photographing the temple ruins. And most of all, he took us off the beaten path, giving us different views of the temple where tourists do not crowd, push and shove you.

Chhaya is also very helpful. He also extends his help and almost shot half of our photos so that everybody is in on each temple picture that we have.

I highly recommend him.

Visited January 2013
2 Thank Anonymous-Itchy-Feet
Chhaya T, Owner at Angkor Temple Guide Private Day Tours, responded to this review, February 5, 2013
Dear guests ! I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed the tour . I always work hard to bring people to see temples as much as possible. I hope you had wonderful time and plenty of beautiful pictures of Angkor. I wish you every success for the future.
Cardiff, United Kingdom
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“An interesting, knowledgable visit to Seam Reap”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 23, 2013

During our three day stay in Siem Reap we were privileged to have Mr Chhaya Tes as our guide for two of those days.

He speaks good acceptable English,is a great communicator and is able to make the temples of Angkor Wat and the surrounding temples fascinating and interesting. He also has a great photographic eye and knows the good spots to take photographs.

He quickly understood our travelling needs, especially that of my wife who has a slight difficulty in walking and tailored the tours to the temples accordingly, with adequate rest stops.

He also took care of all the fees applicable to each location.

He also helped in finding a good place to exchange money, as well as providing other information of locations such as the night market close to the hotel.

The driver was also good and helpful, especially with helping my wife in and out of the air conditioned private car with cold drinks and a cold towel when we returned to the car after each event.

I would have no hesitation in recommending Mr.Chhaya Tes to anyone wanting a visit to the temples and areas around Siem Reap.

Visited January 2013
Chhaya T, Owner at Angkor Temple Guide Private Day Tours, responded to this review, January 25, 2013
Dear guest, good to hear your comment on my trip advisor, thanks for writing about my service performance, I wish you every success in your life.