“Great Little Restaurant!”

The Crocodile River Bistro
Ranked #14 of 858 Restaurants in Siem Reap
Cuisines: German, Austrian, European, Asian, Thai, Central European
Good for: Kids, Special occasions, Dining on a budget, Large groups, Bar scene, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: The Restaurant is Belgian owned and serves German ,Belgium and Thai food.We are doing BBQ every Sunday afternoon
Dearborn Heights, Michigan
“Great Little Restaurant!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 11, 2012

We found this neighborhood restaurant online and decided to try it for dinner. It's on a back street, off the beaten path. I was amazed at the food. I had Thuringer sausage and saurkraut. I like saurkraut, but I have never had it this good! With a good mustard and homemade rye bread, it was and excellent meal and only cost $6.00 US. I enjoyed it so much, we went back the next day for lunch.

Visited October 2012

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
Siem Reap, Cambodia
“Unbelievably delicious!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 5, 2012

Love at first bite. Vienna schnitzel and fried potato with onion and bacon.... 6ish dollars? Portions large enough for two people to be fully sated. I will dream about this dinner until I have the chance to return.

• Visited October 2012
RADELAIDE
“Schnitzels to kill for!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 24, 2012

Beautiful schnitzels, I thoroughly enjoyed mine, great portions, you order one and get a free side; ie fried potatoes, fries or salad etc... would have no problem going back.. infact I think I will before my holiday in Siem Reap finishes.. And the owner Roman had me in stitches too..

two thumbs up

Siem Reap, Cambodia
“Great Portions, Great Satisfaction!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 10, 2012

Several days ago, I had the Vienna Schnitzel with potato salad. Portions surpassed my expectations. Personally speaking, I'd go back each week if I had the money. All in all, highly recommended, especially if you're hungry!

Stockholm, Sweden
“Excellent choice”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 8, 2012

I just can highly recommend this restaurant. Nice place with friendly stuff and funny owner. Low prices for this high standard off german/austrian food.
Worth to visit and you will not be disapointed . Even deliscious asian food!!
best regards