“Best Dosa's and Thali dishes I have ever eaten”
Review of Kerala Restaurant

Kerala Restaurant
Ranked #368 of 881 Restaurants in Siem Reap
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Delivery
Description: Own by indian run by indian chef from india
Sydney, Australia
“Best Dosa's and Thali dishes I have ever eaten”
Reviewed August 4, 2012

Apparently this is a relatively new restaurant and it is at the end of a lane of restaurants, so not in an ideal position you would think. Anyway, fairly unimpressed with the Kmer food I had been eating, I thought I would try the Kerala. The dosa's either masala, plain or other were superb, crispy but moist at the same time. The accompaniments were absolutely delicious. I have eaten Thali there too, vegetarian and chicken and both were generous servings and delicious. The non-alcoholic drinks eg lassis, juices, tea were superb as well. There was alcohol if you wanted it. The service was lovely and friendly. The restaurant had inside and outside seating, and I am sure Mr Deepak the chef and owner, will need to expand the size of his restaurant soon. And it was terrific value. Quite unbelievable in a tourist hub like Siem Reap. I would recommend the Kerala Restaurant to anyone and ended up eating there most nights I stayed in Siem Reap. The food was that good.

• Visited July 2012