Open today: 5:00 AM - 6:00 PM

from $19.00
from $39.95
from $13.00
8,613 results
All reviews south gate leper king elephant terrace ancient city royal palace khmer empire elephant ride great temple take your time well worth the visit smiling faces temple complex tuk tuk day pass elephants angkor baphuon
Selected filters
Reviewed July 28, 2019

I went here yesterday that had been stunning. All of the temples inside the Angkor Complex are beautiful. I did a DIY journey of the complex but just in case you want, you're competent to use an entirely freelance tour guide that is generally placed in each temple. I assist and also advice you to relish Angkor Thom for more than one hour. The particulars that you're in a position to discover on the framework are sophisticatedly done. You are going to find a great deal of retailers outside of the temple and they are pretty affordable. Put sunblock lead on the heat in Siem Reap is bad.

1  Thank Malisan K
Reviewed July 21, 2019 via mobile

I personally loved this Temple the most because it had a very beautiful and prominent face of Buddha. I could not climb the steps to go up to the temple because there was no ramp for the same but I thoroughly enjoyed being around it and getting some good pictures. There is something very attractive about this place I was able to take my wheelchair as close as possible.

Reviewed July 20, 2019 via mobile

Angkor Thom complex is my favorite out of all Temples - consists of 5 main parts , one better the others , must see !!!! We spent our Maximum time here !!! Just wanna mention - in case you need an amazing tuk driver - polite , well mannered , good personality, young guy , wet towels and water included in the price , amazing price - here you go +855 92 715 717 ( use wats up ) . We used him every single day during our 12 days trip.

1  Thank DannyS43
Reviewed July 18, 2019 via mobile

Angkor Thom is the name of the big city of angkor. It contains many of the most popular temples and sights like bayon, the elephant terraces and the Royal Palace. Its part of the small circuit.

2  Thank haplo89
Reviewed July 15, 2019 via mobile

Angkor Thom as a whole site - was my fav
So many different sites to see- Bayon, Baphuon, victory gates, Terrace of the elephants and the list goes on
If I had the time I would have spent a whole day here
Each ruin/ building so different from the next- tells a more complete story of what life would have been like for its inhabitants
The carvings on the outer walls of the Bayon are amazing - for me - more an attraction than all the faces
Not a lot of sellers here to bother you either- entrances to some temples were crazy busy

2  Thank Symbaimorg