All reviews auberge mont royal pub street night market tuk tuk facing the street french colonial style baguette angkor wat nice pool family room swimming pool pleasant stay tour guide the location is perfect budget hotel would highly recommend this hotel enjoyed my stay
Selected filters
Reviewed August 19, 2018

I had a wonderful experience at this hotel, Auberge Mont-Royal d'Angkor. We were on a holiday last week for my wife's advanced birthday and belated anniversary celebration. The hotel owner, Marianne, was very supportive. She assisted from the time of hotel booking until we left yesterday.

She and hers staff helped me in surprising my wife her birthday cake. She was very happy on that day. Also, on our last day, we were on our way to the airport and we forgot our phone. She has the kind heart to call us and inform us that we left our phone in the hotel room. Luckily, we are still at the airport entrance. We still have time to go back and get the phone we forgot.

Thank you very Marianne for the support. We wish the best. God bless.

Room tip: good location
Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Marianne P, Manager at Robam Inn, responded to this reviewResponded August 20, 2018

Dear Philip, thank you for the kind words. It was so lovely to meet your wife. It was truly a pleasure to help you set up your anniversary and your wife early birthday celebration. We hope to see you back here in Siem Reap very soon.

Reviewed July 18, 2018

I had the opportunity to stay at Auberge Mont-Royal d'Angkor and absolutely loved it!
The staff were very hospitable, friendly, and they have the cutest puppy there to welcome you. The hotel also has a waterfall pool and their own personal Tuk-Tuk drivers who will take you anywhere in the city. What I loved most about staying at this hotel was their manager Marianne offered fitness classes at their fitness center Rolok Fitness. The classes included yoga and kick boxing. I loved that as it's hard to come by accomodation that offers fitness as an extra on top of your hotel stay. So if you find yourself in Siem Reap, definitely stay at the Auberge Mont-Royal d'Angkor.

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Marilyn B, Manager at Robam Inn, responded to this reviewResponded July 22, 2018

We are so delighted that you have enjoyed your stay with us. We definitely love having you around the hotel. Come back anytime, you are always welcome here. - Marianne

Reviewed May 9, 2018

Stayed there a week and absolutely enjoyed it! Staff were very helpful, especially with organizing our temple visits, dance show, circus, etc. The pool was very welcomed during the afternoon when it's too hot to be outside. They introduced our tuk-tuk driver Mr.Sokhy who took very good care of us during our stay! Breakfast was delicious and fresh every morning!

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Marianne P, General Manager at Robam Inn, responded to this reviewResponded May 23, 2018

Hi thank you for your very nice review. We are happy you haver enjoyed your stay with us. Please do not hesitate to contact us again for your next visit.

Reviewed March 30, 2018

howcasing a year-round outdoor pool and views of the pool, Auberge Mont-Royal d'Angkor is located in the Taphul Village Area neighborhood in Siem Reap.Auberge Mont Royal allows its guests to experience Angkor within a cozy, intimate setting. All rooms feature air-conditioning, refrigerator, cable television, and electronic safe

Date of stay: July 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Marilyn B, Manager at Robam Inn, responded to this reviewResponded April 1, 2018

Dear Rashmi S,

Thank you very much for your review on TripAdvisor. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and your visit of the Angkor area! We would love to welcome you again in Siem Reap! Have a good day!

Reviewed March 3, 2018

My stay here was nothing but perfection, the staff were fantastic and the service was 10/10. All my site seeing trips were organised for me as I asked which is a bonus, hotels I've stayed in usually don't do this and it was at no extra charge.
I had no complaints about my room, it was nice and quiet, very relaxing with great A/C. The swimming pool was very refreshing and the food was nothing short of perfect!
Manager was very hepful pointing me into the right places to see, eat, drink and also organising my tuk tuk to and from the airport along with my tour through the Angkor wat temples.
I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone who is heading into Cambodia.

Date of stay: February 2018
Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank Hoggy56
Marilyn B, Manager at Robam Inn, responded to this reviewResponded March 25, 2018

Dear Todd R,

Thank you for your kind comments! It was a great pleasure to have you here and we are delighted that you enjoyed your trip in Siem Reap!

Looking forward to your next stay with us!