We stayed at this hotel for three days during December 06. I really don't know where the previous reviewer stayed but it was defiantly not here (think they may have stayed at the budget guesthouse which uses the same name). Anyway please do not be put off staying here due to this mistake as we had a wonderful time. The hotel was lovely. The room was large and very clean with good air conditioning. The bathroom was very modern and very clean and the hotel provided nice bath products. We had clean fresh towels and bed linen everyday. The bed was extremely comfortable. We ate the buffet breakfast within the hotel which had lots of variety and was very nice. The hotel bar is decorated in traditional Khmer style and the service was good. We used the hotel pool once and found the hotel pool and grounds very attractive. The hotel has spa facilities but unfortunatly we did not get time to use these. The hotel is close to Seim Reap airport. It would not be possible to walk quickly into the town or to Angkor to see all the amazing sites; however the hotel can arranged a variety of different means of transport very cheaply for guests. The hotel staff were very friendly and helpful – nothing was too much trouble. I have been lucky to stay in many nice hotels around the world and for a hotel in a third world country the Aspara Angkor Hotel is very good and really does match other four star hotels I have stayed in around the world. I would not hesitate to recommend this hotel and if I ever return to Siem reap this is where I will be staying.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Apsara Angkor Resort built in the styles of the Khmer & Colonial Architecture and decorated like the home of the Khmers, it offers a unique charm of bygone Angkorian era, complemented with the conveniences of today’s luxury that has all the comforts of a home away from home. The hotel blends a traditional ambiance of the old-world elegance and modern convenience. As guests enter the lobby, they are reminded of the charm of the Khmer arts & civilization. It features an impressive traditional-designed chandelier and marvelous artworks by original Khmer Masters to make any stay at the hotel truly memorable of the past romance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Expedia, Agoda, Hotwire, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Apsara Angkor Resort & Conference reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Apsara Angkor Hotel Siem Reap
- Apsara Angkor Resort And Conference
- Apsara Angkor Siem Reap