The first success in this trip was choosing Dyna boutique hotel. Those things made me happy were:
1. Employee: the provide worthy consultancy at time the we need and add us some useful information. And they are very nice too.
2. Room and outer space: nice room decor and comfortable bed + very clean restroom. There are a lot of trees inside, thus it makes these atmosphere coller than the outside.
A reccomendation to hotel is to make the buffet breakfast, it will be more convenient for tourists having their own choice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dyna Boutique Hotel stands in the heart of busting Siem Reap, the world wonder Angkor. The design and decor reveals its uniqueness with the reflexing to the period of Angkor Khmer civilization. Stay back after long day tour at the tropical surrounds and enjoy cocktail at poolside.This downtown hotel accommodation is surrounded by plenty of local restaurants nearby and easy accessible to major shopping center as well as airport and tourist attractions. The team is working from their heart and welcoming intent on servicing you at a friendly manner of Khmer hospitality to ensure your ultimate escape.With the efforts, Dyna Boutique Hotel offers complimentary round trip airport transfers, unlimited pub street shuttle by Tuk Tuk, and high speed WiFi connection with laptop. Concierge service is also available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Asiatravel.com Holdings, TripOnline SA, Agoda, HostelWorld, Priceline, HotelQuickly and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Dyna Boutique Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.