“A hit and a few misses, too bad!”

Angkor RF Boutique Hotel
Ranked #67 of 315 Specialty Lodging in Siem Reap
Reviewed February 21, 2013

This little hotel offers great value, is clean and have extremely patient staff. Its got great location - it is not in the busy Pub Street and night market area of Siem Reap. The room I was staying in was large, the bed was larger than a standard double bed and extremely comfortable.I am very grateful for the free Wi-Fi, cable tv and free tuk-tuk rides to town.

Now comes the not-so-nice part. Maybe due to the timing of my trip, the hotel is next to a construction site and while trying to relax by the pool after a day of sightseeing, I just wasn't able to because of the construction noises and drilling. :( On 2 nights when i was trying to take a shower after a long day, I couldn't - there was no more water from the shower head! :( I was so tired and upset, in the end I had to take my toiletries to shower in the owner's own bathroom. (which is puzzling - why is there water in his/her bathroom, and not my guest room?!). The hotel is also situated near some local night clubs. I am a light sleeper and I did not go to sleep until 3am in the morning when the clubs closed for the night.

The hotel tried to offer compensation by giving me a free in-room massage but they call me 1 hour before I was due to leave for dinner. What's the point? They tried to make it better, but they didn't try enough. I asked to see the manager or owner about the water issue, but no one made contact.

I was disappointed by this hotel.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank shidababe
Reservation D, Manager at Angkor RF Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded February 22, 2013

Many thanks for choosing our hotel and we were pleasuring to serving you here in Siem Reap.

We realize that on the first night have no water in your room and our hotel was fully book on that day that’s why one of our manager escorted you to our other bathroom. Regarding to the noise was from the neighborhood building and restaurants around, This is a must that we can not stop them. The hotel did contact to move speakers a side and turn it down, however there was still some music .We also have taken note our staff late offering massage to you so you did not get our compensation. To prevent such issue, manager team were conducting a prompt meeting and re-coach our job and fix our water system to be good and professional staff performance.

We expect that there will be another chance to serve you here so that we are to offer special benefits as compensation.

Reviewed February 19, 2013

My husband and I had the best vacation not only because of the beautiful sights we saw and experienced... going back to a beautiful hotel as dyna made our vacation all the more worth every penny we spent to getaway from the bustle of our daily routine. This is definitely a place to go back to.

• Stayed: February 2013
1  Thank nalot
Reviewed February 3, 2013

By chance my business colleague and I edcided to forgo the corporate reservations our company mamkes and select accomoations on our own. What a pleasant surpirse to find Dyna Boutique Hotel. A terrific value and top-notch service. I will return again and again as I manage or Siem Reap branch office ... and look forward to visiting for pleasure with my son and his girlfriend when they visit me in Cambodia. A delightful otel with service-oriented staff and a lovely breakfast by the pool and garedn.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank A F
Reviewed February 3, 2013

We loved staying at the Dyna Boutique Hotel, The rooms were very clean and tidy. The decor was modern and comfortable. The staff at the hotel were very professional and well trained. The food at the restaurant was enjoyable every time with good portion sizes and a good selection of Cambodian and Western food available to order. My family enjoyed the pool while I enjoyed the relaxed seating around the pool. This would be the place I would stay if I came back to Siem Reap.

Room Tip: There are adjoining rooms if you have a family.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Wendy T
Reviewed February 1, 2013

This is a small beautiful boutique hotel. The staff were very friendly and helpful. The tuk tuk service to the town and Angkor Wat is great. The restaurant and the swimming pool is very nice. The only minus is the mosquitos, especially on ground floor. Generally is a good hotel. We would stay here again

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 24, 2013

admitidly we got a discount through Jasmine Lodge (they were full so they sent us here) so it was great value, around $20 per night. It has a lovely swimming pool, big, clean rooms with an amazing bathroom, helpful staff and nice little bar/restaurant. Easy walking distance to town, plenty of tuk tuks for when its dark.

Room Tip: we were on the ground floor which had access right onto pool
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 20, 2013

the hotel was very clean! The pool was soooo refreshing and enjoyable!! Tuk tuk service to Pub street as advertised for free. Nice staff. Would stay here again for sure. loved having breakfast outdoors near the pool

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple