“Excellent value and service!”
Review of Smart Tour Travel

Smart Tour Travel
Ranked #116 of 836 Tours in Siem Reap
More attraction details
Owner description: Discover the heart and soul of Cambodia with Smart Tour Travel. We are a family-run Khmer business with a deep passion for our country and its people. Our mission is for you to discover the real Cambodia. Our handcrafted day trips and tour packages introduce you to local Khmer people, Cambodia’s impressive ancient history and the tragedy of its modern history. We reward you with rich cultural experiences, adventure, fun and stunning landscapes. We are a Cambodian business supporting Cambodian people and we are strong advocates for sustainable, low impact, environmentally friendly tours and supporting local people. The team at Smart Tour Travel works hard to ensure you leave the Kingdom of Wonder with more than just memories but with a heart-felt attachment to the country and the Khmer people. Smart Tour Travel is a business with a conscience and we are dedicated to empowering Cambodian people living in poverty. We donate 20% of profits from Smart Tour Travel to Siem Reap NGO, Volunteer Building Cambodia to build homes for those in need.
Reviewed January 17, 2013

Thank you for the enjoyable time our group had with you and with Sinn Smart Travel!
Very helpful and happy people with an easy going and fun attitude. Would recommend to anyone and everyone :)

Great cheap options for day trips and longer tours along with free advice on where to eat, what to do around Siem Reap and knowledge of the best spots... You won't regret it if you travel with these guys.

THANK YOU!

Reviewed December 30, 2012

I was travelling on my own in Cambodia and some friends recommended Smar Tour travel to me. I contact them, they asked me what i wanted to do and gave a tour that suited me. Really friendly staff with massive knowledge of the region. Awesome.

Reviewed December 18, 2012

My time volunteering in Siem Reap, Cambodia, wouldn't have been the same without Mr. Sinn and Smart Tour Travel Day Tours. Mr Sinn is so helpful and willing to do pretty much anything so you have an amazing time. I rode a bicycle around Siem Reap and I think it broke around 2-3 times; thanks to Mr. Sinn the people at STTDT, it was always fixed by the next day. Part of my volunteering experience involved constructing a house. Mr. Sinn was always on site to help and was always able to assist when a problem arose. STTDT made my visit to Angkor Wat and surrounding temples highly comfortable with cold bottled water and an air-conditioned bus. The knowledge and insight Mr. Sinn and those at STTDT have about Cambodia really made my experience unforgettable. I highly recommend!!

Reviewed December 18, 2012

I was part of a volunteer group and as a part of this got to meet Mr Sinn and the team at Que Rico. Great people, friendly and could help with any problem, definitely recommend. Sombrap Podough!

Reviewed December 15, 2012

I was part of a volunteer trip that came to Cambodia and Mr. Sinn was the kind man that supervised us at the construction site. We built a house for a recent widower whose house was swept away by the floods. He is definitely the most friendly, competent and down-to-earth person you'll ever meet and over the two weeks we were there he became a very good friend of mine.

He also organised our sightseeing around Siem Riep via his company Sinn Smart Tour. We got given an air-conditioned bus, english speaking guide and tickets to the 3 different temples + floating villages. He was ALWAYS punctual regardless of the hour - he came to pick us up at 4am for the sunrise at Angkor Wat and he was always willing to go the extra mile to ensure you were feeling good. He stashed beers and water aplenty for anyone during the trip. He also gave rides on his moped outside of working hours. How one can be so hospitable, I don't even know.

So yes, if you want to have someone reliable, who speaks english and is ultra-friendly, chose Mr. Sinn. You definitely can't go wrong here.