Teng Sreang - Private Day Tours
Ranked #347 of 821 Tours in Siem Reap
Manila
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
Reviewed August 7, 2013

Teng was very accommodating and tried his best to give us the best service. He was very flexible with our plans and recommended this cheap excellent place for spa. For most of the days we stayed in Cambodia, he went home late just to drive us around places we wished to see. He's good in English and always has an answer for every question we threw at him.

1 Thank halfpipe07

Courtenay, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
Reviewed July 22, 2013

Teng met us at the airport with cold towels and bottled water - and the experience with him for three days only got better! He organised our days so that we avoided the crowds (actually using the "back entrances" to some attractions) and the heat of the day. He had an almost endless supply of the cold, lemon scented towels and bottles of cold water. His English is excellent and he made sure we noticed small details and were able to get good photographs. We enjoyed the Aspera dance event and buffet - he got us a table right beside the stage away from the large tour groups! He was attentive in a quiet, efficient way - totally professional. His website www.angkorsiemreaptourguide.com is a great source of information.
Brian M.

1 Thank Brian M
Melbourn, United Kingdom
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Perfect”
Reviewed July 21, 2013

I'm not a fan of tour guides ... i like the adventure of getting lost ... working things out for myself etc. etc. But occasionally, when I travel, it's just easier with a guide. So, on a recent trip to Siem Reap with my sister and nephew I jumped on trip advisor, did some research and found Teng Sreang. What a lovely guy! Excellent day. I cannot fault his service. We hired him for one day and between us we picked out a great schedule ... never felt pressured or pushed into anything. He is a lovely, lovely man, and he knows his stuff. His driver is very nice too. I've travelled a lot and this guy is the tops. I cannot recommend him highly enough. Feel free to email me and I'll rave some more about him. Very happy customer.

Bangkok, Thailand
“Visit to Angkor Wat”
Reviewed June 8, 2013

Mr. Teng was very personable, knowledgeable, and professional. His English is good and he was able to explain the history behind the amazing locations in Cambodia. He took us to all the main attractions: Angkor Wat, Bayon, and Ta Phrom, and some others that were off the beaten path. He is an expert at avoiding the crowds and keeping us in the shade as much as possible. His ice-cold lemon scented wet towels were THE BEST after trekking in the temples all day!

Visited May 2013
Portland, Oregon
“Visit to Siem Reap”
Reviewed June 4, 2013

We had a wonderful time traveling with Mr. Teng. He has a great deal of knowledge on Angkor Wat and the many other amazing sites we visited. He was able to keep us away from the crowds, which we appreciated greatly, and he came well prepared with cold bottled water and lemon grass scented towels. He made sure that we experienced traditional cuisine and had time to visit local vendors. We also had the opportunity to visit Phnom Penh with Mr. Teng. Phnom Penh was an enjoyable experience as well. I would absolutely recommend Mr. Teng as a guide and hope to see him again someday!

Visited May 2013