Open today: 7:00 AM - 9:00 PM

from $37.00
from $83.80
from $97.48
29,811 results
All reviews bucket list day pass tuk tuk the sun rise main temple awe inspiring once in a lifetime take your time amazing temple tour guide avoid the crowds three days sunrise angkor tourists cambodia wat
Reviewed today via mobile

You are walking through hundreds of years of history. I would highly recommend a guide otherwise you probably won't know what you are seeing. I highly recommend getting there early one morning for the sunrise. A 3 day pass is the same price as a 2 day pass. Watch for the monkeys they are entertaining, we were warned not to let them see you placing a water bottle in a back pack or purse as they will open them to get to the water. Bring water as it is hot, and plan on spending a couple of full days here.

Reviewed yesterday

We bought 3-days ticket to admire the whole Angkor Wat with a local guide.... Simply amazed by all the wonderful architecture!!! Best visit when it's not too hot!

Reviewed yesterday

4th time visiting and still in awe of its greatness and beauty.
This time, we did the tour by bicycle (with Grasshopper Tours—my review of that can be found elsewhere) and loved that we entered through the back , to avoid the masses at the front. So many rude tourists make for a less than enjoyable visit. The line up to enter the tower to the top is often hours long, and queuing up in the full sun in the extreme heat is ridiculous. Perhaps another system needs to be implemented—like limiting the number of people inside at one time, giving people numbers to return for their chance to go to the top level,..anything but what’s in place now. Many restorations are ongoing, but sadly much graffiti found (visitors are so disrespectful). This site will be truly ruined in no time.

Reviewed yesterday via mobile

Angkor Wat is epic! If you go for sunrise, even if you arrive early (around 5 am), you’ll be in the company of more than 1,000 others trying to get a perfect picture. My advice is to forget about the camera and just enjoy the awe-inspiring experience!

Reviewed yesterday via mobile

Arrived for sun rise already a lot of people there, a shame it was a little cloudy but added to the atmosphere. A stunning place, beautiful surroundings.

Reviewed yesterday via mobile

Amazing siem reap & angkor wat. The weather was so perfect. I love the culture, the people and the foods too

Reviewed yesterday via mobile

Angkor Wat was the reason I came to Siem Reap and I was not disappointed. The 3 day pass would be the best option, you get to see the different sites at a more leisurely pace, do half days and still see it all or you can take it slow if you one who does not handle the heat or you can do 3 whole days as you could easily spend much more than 3 days wandering the sites and temples, just taking photos and gazing at the magnificent ancient architecture and the beautiful surrounds, it’s truly amazing, photos don’t do it any justice.

Restaurant and food and drinks are available but at slightly higher prices than in town

There are many hawkers around the temples, especially groups of children

Monkeys are in all the surrounding forests

Transport is necessary to get from site to site, so many different temples it would be a struggle in the heat and you would get less accomplished if you chose to cycle around the complex

It’s easier and to get a tuk tuk driver for the whole day to take you around to all the temples and it’s not very expensive, cost us $10 for a driver for the whole day and our driver also acted as our tour guide :)

It was a fantastic experience, Angkor Wat was certainly the highlight of our time in Cambodia

Reviewed yesterday via mobile

Our tuk tuk driver drove us early in the morning (5am) from our hotel to the ticket office. You pay 30$ for a one day ticket, a photo is made and printed on your vistors pass that you need to show at each temple.

When we arrived there were already hundreds of tourists walking around and getting ready to see the sunrise. Due to the high amount of people it did feel less special than for example our visit to the Borobudur temple in Indonesia.

Angkor (Wat) itself is impressive due to the size and all the history but what makes it so special is that you can visit and touch (almost) everything. No (informative) signs to be found. Therefore make sure to visit this place before they realize the impact we as tourists have on the temples and place restrictions everywhere.

Dress accordingly, stay hydrated, rent a tuk tuk driver to drive you around as walking it all is almost impossible. Have fun!!!

Reviewed yesterday via mobile

I thoroughly enjoyed my trip here even with all the crowds, vendors trying to sell me random stuff, and tour guides harassing me besides that I had a very positive experience would recommend to anyone thinking of going to just go.

Reviewed 2 days ago

I don't know that I have anything unique to say about Angkor Wat that hasn't already been said by everyone else in the reviews. Go...wear a breathable t-shirt and long pants...get a guide...watch the sunset!!