“Excellent service again”

Sam Tuk Tuk & Tours
Ranked #5 of 285 Transportation in Siem Reap
More attraction details
Owner description: My name is Sam and I've been a professional tour organizer, as well as a/c car & van taxi driver, for many years, around Angkor Wat, Siem Reap, and beyond in Cambodia. Our tour company can arrange the professional English speaking license taxi, van, and tuktuk drivers with many years of experience. Also we have many professional certified tour guides as well (license from the Ministry of Tourism), to explain the rich history, art, culture, and architecture of the ancient temples as well as daily lives of Cambodian people. (Because the driver are not allowed to enter in the sites and explain the history of the temples) The most interesting sites, around the Angkor and surrounding area, are Angkor Wat, Angkor Thom, Bayon, Ta Prohm ( Tomb Raider), Beng Melea (Indiana Jone's temple), Tonle Sap Lake (floating village & flooding forest), Phnom Kulen waterfalls, Koh Ker, and Preah Vihear, and Banteay Srei temple. So if you need any help organizing a tour while you're in Siem Reap, Cambodia, for 1,2,3,4 or even 5 days, with license a/c car & van with drivers, tuktuk drivers, certified tour guides, accommodation, bus-boat tickets, please don't hesitate, I want to make sure and help you get the most out of your holidays and have a memorable time visiting my country. There are a few circuits of temples, a small, big, and also an outer temples outlining those circuits, as well as farther out temples. Also there's a countryside tour and taking boat trip to visit fishing community such as floating village, high (6-10 meters high wood & bamboo skyscraper), stilted house and canoeing through flooded forest on the great lake of Tonle Sap Lake, (biggest freshwater lake in Southeast Asia). ***Recommended: Have a buffet dinner, while watching Cambodia apsara traditional dance show. Nice to wine and dine after a long day of temples touring.
Reviewed August 7, 2013

This is the second time we have used Sam's services because we have found him to be a safe driver, reliable with an extensive knowledge of Cambodian history. He is also so obliging as when we were at sunrise at Angkor Wat, I found my memory card to be faulty - I had put in a new one before leaving the hotel in case the one I had been using filled up while taking photographs of the sunrise. Unfortunately I did not test it. Sam immediately ran to see if he could find somewhere to buy a new card. He had to go to two places before he got one. He didn't need to do this but offered without hesitation. He always seems to go that extra mile and we look forward to using his services again

There are newer reviews for Sam Tuk Tuk & Tours

Reviewed July 31, 2013

What a wonderful experience Sam provided for us in Siem Reap, Cambodia. Sam took care of everything for us. He made arrangements for our airport pick up, took us on fantastic tours, and provided us with his extensive knowledge of the history of Cambodia and the places we visited on our tours. He is better than any tour book. He is a fantastic tour guide, driver, and so considerate. He was constantly checking with us on what we needed and wanted to do, and so willing to be flexible throughout the two days we spent with him. I especially appreciated his quick responses to our emails when setting up our tours. WE HIGHLY RECOMMEND SAM! You won't be disappointed.

Reviewed July 31, 2013

We booked Sam a few mths out from coming to Siem Reap and so glad we did. We spent 3 days with him doing different areas and he was always happy to do what worked for us, which was head out until mid afternoon then we would come back to the hotel. One day we decided that we wanted to go to the circus that night Sam stopped so we could buy tickets and then came back to our hotel that night to pick us up and take us to the circus and bring us back. Nothing seemed to much trouble. Sam speaks great English and we enjoyed talking with him and he was happy to answer all our questions. Our little one was unwell one day and this again was no problem for Sam he let myself and our daughter sit in the air conditioned car while the boys looked around at a temple. Cold water and towels are always ready for you when you come out of a temple which Sam this is just what is needed. Thank you again Sam for a great three days (PS my ankle was actually broken found out when we got home)

Reviewed July 30, 2013

I found his name from a travel blog and so I got in touch with him through email. He was easy to talk to because you can ask him anything and he'd reply right away and also, he'd be willing to re-arrange the itinerary for you. Unfortunately though, he wasn't available for our first 2 days so he had to recommend someone else. He was there for our Day3 and he was the driver-tourguide rolled into one! He's very friendly, he made us feel comfy even if it was just the first day we met him. He brought us to Tonle Sap and Beng Melea, which were a bit far (1 and a half hours away from Angkor Wat). It wasn't a boring drive since he still talked to us while driving, so I learned a lot about their history, their politics and their culture. It was interesting. He's very good in the English language since he lived in the US for quite a while. He is one tourguide that you shouldn't miss out on because I realized that if you have a blah tourguide you won't enjoy your tours at all. :) You should get in touch with him if you plan to visit Siem Reap.

Reviewed July 24, 2013

We got in touch with Sam through email. He was referred to me by a friend. He helped in making a good itinerary, made arrangement for a van, a good tourist guide and a tuktuk with driver. Because we were 6 in the group he made arrangement for us by contacting his friends to bring us around Siem Reap. Our trip was very comfortable, pleasant and enjoyable. We stayed for 5 days and we really had no problem. Even water was not a problem. Our van driver Mac, guide Reah and tuktuk driver Smey are all very pleasant and friendly. Thank you Sam for arranging everything for us. Our trip to Siem Reap became very memorable!