I know how you feel when you read all the negative reviews before coming to this resort. We just arrived here yesterday and are happy to be here...I'd like to address a few issues that concerned us before we came.
1. wifi - there is free wifi in the lobby and the restaurant with decent speed.
2. pool -the grayish blue tile makes the water look murky. We saw staff taking leaves out in the morning and it does has a filter system. No worries.
3.Breakfast- it has all that other 4 star hotels have. The display is not as good because everything is covered with lids to prevent bugs from getting to the food.
4. Hot shower - not an issue. Plenty of hot water!
5 dinner price- like many hotels it is more expensive (twice as much) to eat in than out. With one juice and two dishes for dinner we paid $23 and was vey good. Overall, the food in Cambodia seems more expensive than Vietnam and other Asia countries.
So far we enjoy staying here a lot, dipped in the pool, took a hot shower...life is good. Wait, there is no conditioner in the bathroom. Bring one small bottle with you!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Next to Angkor, "Angkor Village Resort" a member of Small Luxury Hotels of the World features beautiful cottages, restaurants and spa all set amongst lush tropical gardens and along a unique 200 metres river shaped swimming Pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Booking.com, Priceline, Cancelon, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Angkor Village Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Angkor Village Hotel Siem Reap
- Angkor Village Siem Reap