I stayed at this property in early August 2009 for three nights. It is very French colonial in style, quite dark but that helps keep it cool. The rooms are large, beds are very comfortable and the bathrooms were a good size and well equipped. The breakfast buffet was lovely and it was nice to head out onto the verandah overlooking the pool to eat meals. Very large pool for the hotel size, plenty of pool side lounges and attentive pool staff. It's about five minutes into the centre of Siem Reap by motorbike rickshaw and the Raffles is just around the corner (not as good, rooms need refurbishment). This is a lovely hotel, easy to recommend to anyone wanting a classy hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Victoria Angkor Resort & Spa, characterized by its typical colonial architecture, features 130 rooms overlooking the salted swimming pool and its tropical garden, or the magnificent Royal Garden. The 10 suites of 73m2 are each one decorated in its proper style. They offer the comfort of a living room, an outside terrace, a king size bed and a big bathroom with bathtub and separated shower. The Deluxe Room of 38m2, overlooking the pool, and Superior, with a view on the Royal Garden, can be chosen with a king size or a twin bed. Meeting place for local artists, retreat for diplomats, nature lovers, writers, romantic tourists or nostalgic from a dream time, the Victoria Angkor is an arty and authentic hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda, Travelocity, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Fastbooking, Hotwire, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Victoria Angkor Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Victoria Angkor Hotel Siem Reap
- Victoria Angkor Resort And Spa