This is a colonial style hotel,not too big, with a nice feel about it. Room was a deluxe and very nice with all you would expect of a 4/5 star hotel. It overlooked the pool with a nice balcony as did most rooms. The pool was lovely and a nice temperature. Only one side of the building & pool area got the sun, so there was a bit of a dash for the sunnyside sunbeds. Breakfast was'nt included in our price unfortunately which considering how much we paid, it should have been. Lift was one of those old wooden 50's style gate close then push/pull door types, which was not user friendly, but I had broken my wrist, which did'nt help. The hotel is in a great location not far from Angkor Wat. Coffee shop round the corner sells nice fresh coffee & there is a laundry by the traffic lights which is dirt cheap compared with hotel prices & quick. Only 10 min walk into bar street, come out of hotel, cross over one block & turn right, pass FCC & your almost there. P.S. Raffles hotel is almost next door & they have happy hour till about 9pm, cocktails were great, their pool is enormous by the way compared to Victoria.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Victoria Angkor Resort & Spa, characterized by its typical colonial architecture, features 130 rooms overlooking the salted swimming pool and its tropical garden, or the magnificent Royal Garden. The 10 suites of 73m2 are each one decorated in its proper style. They offer the comfort of a living room, an outside terrace, a king size bed and a big bathroom with bathtub and separated shower. The Deluxe Room of 38m2, overlooking the pool, and Superior, with a view on the Royal Garden, can be chosen with a king size or a twin bed. Meeting place for local artists, retreat for diplomats, nature lovers, writers, romantic tourists or nostalgic from a dream time, the Victoria Angkor is an arty and authentic hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Fastbooking, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Victoria Angkor Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Victoria Angkor Resort And Spa
- Victoria Angkor Hotel Siem Reap