we stayed just before the hotel closed for wet season maintenance and enjoyed nearly the whole place to ourselves. the bed was made up in the morning and at night, we received a small gift on our bedside each day which was really thoughtful. breakfast is huge and you can basically have what ever you want, the grounds are immaculate and the position with in Siem Reap is possibly the best. The hotel is flanked by others costing about double the price per night. staff are excellent, we showed the doorman where we were going for dinner and he asked if we had a reservation, we didn't. by the time we arrived the hotel had called ahead and made a booking for us!! wonderful service. will definitely be back!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Victoria Angkor Resort & Spa, characterized by its typical colonial architecture, features 130 rooms overlooking the salted swimming pool and its tropical garden, or the magnificent Royal Garden. The 10 suites of 73m2 are each one decorated in its proper style. They offer the comfort of a living room, an outside terrace, a king size bed and a big bathroom with bathtub and separated shower. The Deluxe Room of 38m2, overlooking the pool, and Superior, with a view on the Royal Garden, can be chosen with a king size or a twin bed. Meeting place for local artists, retreat for diplomats, nature lovers, writers, romantic tourists or nostalgic from a dream time, the Victoria Angkor is an arty and authentic hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Fastbooking, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Victoria Angkor Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Victoria Angkor Resort And Spa
- Victoria Angkor Hotel Siem Reap