Le Meridien Angkor(Siem Reap)
$108
$100
  • Breakfast included
Lotus Blanc Resort(Siem Reap)
$54
Hotels.com
$32
$31
3,063 results
All reviewscolonial stylekids clubcolonial hotelcolonial feelbreakfast buffettuk tukpool arealovely hotelbeautiful poolturn down servicethe salt water poolan oasisevery eveningpub streetloved this hotelwould highly recommend this hotelrooms are large
Reviewed June 8, 2014

The building is beautiful and full of history, the rooms large, airy and stylish. The staff were so attentive and always available to give advice on where to go (the hotel shop had some of the best souvenirs). The spa is zen and well equipped and the pool very nice (if not a little busy!

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Abennaim
Reviewed June 6, 2014

Stayed here for 2 nights in May on a business trip with some touristing included. I'd visited Siem Reap before, but not stayed here - have to admit it would be my choice if I return as whilst it apparently isn't that old, it has a heritage charm to it which is very appealing. Staff were friendly and helpful and the rooms, whilst showing a little of their age are really comfortable (and you appreciate the efficient air conditioning). The restaurants are good, offering a decent choice, both Asian and Western for lunch although the breakfast buffet was fairly basic. The hotel has a really great and sizeable pool which was great just to soak in (it's pretty warm) each afternoon and also organised for us restaurant and tuk tuk bookings during our stay. Make sure you pay a visit to the crocodiles that also share the hotel with you at some point. Our colleagues made use of the vintage Citroen to return to the airport, which was certainly memorable. I'd certainly return here and would recommend it as a great base to visit the temples and surrounding area if you're looking for a higher class stay.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed June 2, 2014

These guys are so cool!

My Lady's first time in Cambodia and we pre-booked the Victoria Angkor Resort and Spa and travelled from Bangkok. We were excited because Angkor Wat rates pretty high in the must see destinations on the planet.

Angkor Wat, go here: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Angkor_Wat

The resort staff are trained to be there for your every need! They are so polite and genuinely care for your happiness. From the front desk to the gardeners, these guys are just superb!

The rooms are luxurious with linen and pillows that are outrageously decadent. The in room amenities are really nice with everything that I needed for my four day R & R. I had a poolside room on the second floor and it was wonderful relaxing on the large balcony shrouded by privacy. Just in case the wind is blowing from the wrong direction, the Resort supplies umbrellas and really cool mosquito coil things, just in case, but we didn't need either on our stay.

Loved the timber floors throughout the room and the heavy timber and well upholstered furnishing, along with the quality wall hangings and large LCD television, made for an extremely comfortable in room environment.

You cannot afford to miss happy hour from 5-7 each day! They offer a 50% discount on all drinks and quality complementary canapes (the likes of quality blue cheese wrapped in fried egg plant). On Fridays the Happy Hour was from 4 - 7:30 with live music.

They do have an award willing Executive Chef I discovered and the dishes they turn our are really good.

The breakfast buffet! Now, this would be one of the best I have ever seen and at 50, I have seen plenty! With cuisine from 10 different nationalities (that's what it seemed, it may be 8 or 12) and to finish off with a huge selection of cheeses and sparkling wines is worth the stay alone. Again the staff are there for your every need and cannot do enough to assist.

There was a french restaurant that I did not get a chance to enjoy, however several of the other guests were raving about it.

The WIFI throughout the resort is excellent!

The crocodiles in the main foyer is something to see!

The resort has a fleet of push bikes that are in excellent condition and are perfect for exploring the Angkor Wat area. And returning to the resort after a long bike ride on a flat roads, we were still hot and sweaty, however lazing around the beautifully landscaped gardens, swimming pools and jacuzzis was a treat!

These guys will pick you up and drop you at the airport and just about anything else that you need.

There are lot's of other small boutique hotels popping up in and around Siem Reap and Angkor Wat and may look popular, and we checked out a few while looking for somewhere to stay and looked once we were there, however, none we seen compared to the Victoria Angkor Resort.

What a place, in an excellent position to take advantage of all that Siem Reap and Angkor Wat has to offer.

Spectacular old world charm in a well maintained modern Resort.

Highly recommended!

Room Tip: I thought the Resort was well layed out and they are undergoing a renovation in June 2014, however I think the first or second floor if you don't mind stairs would be good. And I believe they are all poolside, but just request all the same.
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 30, 2014

This sure is a funky hotel. Certainly get the feeling that it used to be grand in it's time, but it's long since lost its luster, which made it fit right in with the rest of Siem Reap. However, the food was a pleasant and delicious surprise, with the restaurant menu seemingly straight out of English pub.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends
3  Thank Diane H
Reviewed May 29, 2014

A really lovely hotel with rooms that they are correctly proud of. (We even invited friends from another luxury hotel to join us for GTs in our suite so that we could show off the quality.) We took advantage of the vintage Citroen to have a fantastic experience of the hotel transit from/to the airport - a unique opportunity to travel in style.
I have nothing but praise for the hotel and its facilties but felt that it was being let down by many of the staff members. A beautiful breakfast outside near the pool was spoilt by the young waitress who dragged the coffe pot along beside her and then slopped it into my cup -no pride in her work or the coffee! The concierge who disappeared whenever guests arrived or were looking for taxis.
Would I stay here again - yes, at least once more, just to see if my comments about the staff had any effect as the hotel itself is great.

Room Tip: Suites are well worth the extra.
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple