We stayed here for three nights during CNY as we hit all of the temples. Just 10 minutes away from Angkor Wat and a short tuk tuk ride from Pub Street this is well located. Rooms are generous with comfortable beds, breakfast is about what you would expect from a nice international hotel but the real charm is the overall feel of the hotel. The layout is open and airy, the pool is perfect for an afternoon dip after a hard morning of touring, and the staff is very welcoming. I would definitely recommend this as a place to stay when enjoying Siem Reap.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Victoria Angkor Resort & Spa, characterized by its typical colonial architecture, features 130 rooms overlooking the salted swimming pool and its tropical garden, or the magnificent Royal Garden. The 10 suites of 73m2 are each one decorated in its proper style. They offer the comfort of a living room, an outside terrace, a king size bed and a big bathroom with bathtub and separated shower. The Deluxe Room of 38m2, overlooking the pool, and Superior, with a view on the Royal Garden, can be chosen with a king size or a twin bed. Meeting place for local artists, retreat for diplomats, nature lovers, writers, romantic tourists or nostalgic from a dream time, the Victoria Angkor is an arty and authentic hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Fastbooking, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Cancelon, Hotwire, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Victoria Angkor Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Victoria Angkor Hotel Siem Reap
- Victoria Angkor Resort And Spa