Although Victoria is a chain this hotel did not feel like one. It is an older style hotel but well looked after and not too big to be impersonal. The pool is a great place after a hot day and the happy (2) hours is great for cocktails. The rooms were large and a nice touch was the free bottles of water were large ones. The tuk tuks outside are very reliable and I've added a photo of the one we used. A/C was a bit noisy but efficient. Breakfast buffet was fresh and we also tried the French restaurant at the hotel which was very good. Hotel is 20 minutes walk from the night markets.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Victoria Angkor Resort & Spa, characterized by its typical colonial architecture, features 130 rooms overlooking the salted swimming pool and its tropical garden, or the magnificent Royal Garden. The 10 suites of 73m2 are each one decorated in its proper style. They offer the comfort of a living room, an outside terrace, a king size bed and a big bathroom with bathtub and separated shower. The Deluxe Room of 38m2, overlooking the pool, and Superior, with a view on the Royal Garden, can be chosen with a king size or a twin bed. Meeting place for local artists, retreat for diplomats, nature lovers, writers, romantic tourists or nostalgic from a dream time, the Victoria Angkor is an arty and authentic hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Fastbooking, Agoda, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Victoria Angkor Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Victoria Angkor Hotel Siem Reap
- Victoria Angkor Resort And Spa