Lowest prices for your stay
Orbitz.com
Hotels.com$163
Priceline$116
Travelocity$163
3,662 results
All reviews colonial style hotel kids club colonial feel french colonial beautiful hotel breakfast buffet tuk tuk pool area beautiful pool turn down service an oasis salt water every evening pub street would highly recommend this hotel night market old market
Selected filters
Reviewed January 11, 2013 via mobile

We had a lovely stay here. Our 2nd floor suite had a sun room, decorations were tasteful and seemed appropriate to the 1920's that the hotel originated in. Beautiful wood and old cage style elevators. Service was impeccable. We enjoyed 2 lunches as well as the buffet breakfast and found the food to be excellent. I would definitely stay here again.

Date of stay: January 2013
hannostamm, General Manager at Victoria Angkor Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded January 19, 2013

Dear SandyHarris,

Thanks a lot for having taken the time to write a review; I appreciate all feedback from our guests. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay and do hope to be able to welcome you again in the future.

Reviewed January 10, 2013 via mobile

Initially I had wanted to stay at the Raffles but a friend recommended the Victoria. No regrets with the choice! Victoria exceeded my expectations with its well restored facilities and decor. The french restaurant in situ served very good quality authentic french cuisine. Breakfast is great too, with the croissants buttery and flaky. Its just a short walk to the town center and tuktuks are always available outside. 5minutes tuktuk to Food street. Good value for price. Deluxe room well appointed and suites make you feel like a king!!!!

Date of stay: August 2012
1  Thank yazid y

Dear BILLYAzid.

I would like to thank you for your review.

I shall certainly share your kind words with the team of our "Le Bistrot" restaurant.

Do drop in should your travels take you to Siem Reap again.

Until then, save travels and best regards,

Reviewed January 8, 2013

We stayed at the Victoria Angkor on the last lap of a hectic two week trip of Vietnam and Cambodia. It was by far the best hotel we stayed in during the trip. The setting is low rise colonial with a lot of woodwork and lush greenery. The rooms are spacious and tastefully done up. We spent the evenings at the saltwater pool which is large and clean. The breakfast spread was substantial and scrumptious. The level of service was very high right from the welcome drink and the staff was extremely warm and courteous. The location could not have been better - away from the noise and crowds but still walkable distance from Pub Street/Night Market and en route to Angkor Wat.
There were some minor negatives. The television in the room was pre-historic (who wants to watch TV in Siem Reap anyway!). We noticed that sound carried from the next room via the airconditioning duct. Also, there was a black cat sauntering around the external breakfast area on both days (but we love cats!). But all this certainly does not change my opinion about the place.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank Kollaparambil

Dear Kollaparambil,

Thank you very much for your detailed review; I always appreciate any feedback from our guests as it enables us to work on our shortcomings and continue with services that are well received.

I do agree that it is time to change TV's and we are working on it (as we will also have to change the TV cabinets). Whilst watching TV is probably not a priority when coming to Angkor Wat, I do realize that many of our guests, like me, want to catch up with news or enjoy some downtime.

A word on the cats: personally, I do like cats but I do understand that not all people do. Ideally, the cats would be neutered, but there is no Vet in Siem Reap can do that. Giving them to a monastery, as Cambodians do with unwanted cats, is not a solution either. The monasteries are overrun with cats and some other stray cat would quickly take up the territory. To be honest, I am not sure what to do. I am looking for a vet that would be willing to operate the cats in return for a free stay.

Reviewed January 7, 2013 via mobile

We spent 3 nights in this lovely resort over New Year and wished we could of spent more. This is a beautiful hotel with a lovely pool area and the staff could not do enough for you. When we booked we were a little nervous about the compulsory NYE dinner, but it was really good and the resort went to a lot of trouble with the dinner (which was amazing) and the show (which featured local modern artists). In speaking with other guests we noticed that there were a lot who had return for their 3rd and 4th time, you can't get better advertising than that.
Beautiful rooms with a balcony, room service an breakfast were all really good. The only thing I would say is that their website doesn't do it justice.

Dear Fletchtay,

Thank you very much for your very positive review of the Victoria Angkor Resort & Spa.

I am sorry if you were apprehensive about the compulsory New Year's Eve dinner but after having participated, I am sure you can appreciate that we need to make certain that we have a good crowd for the night. Some of the items are ordered months in advance and the great show does not exactly come cheap either. Personally, this is the fourth time I have seen the Battambang circus at the Victoria Angkor Resort and it is still one of the year's highlights for me.

I do agree that our web site has room for improvement and it is very much a "work in progress" affair; we do hope to have everything up and running shortly.

Save travel, and best regards,

Reviewed January 6, 2013

We stayed for three nights at the end of our trip through Vietnam and Cambodia. This was the perfect end to what had been a superb holiday. The hotel is beautiful with very friendly staff. The pool area was lovely and we wished we could have spent more time there but the odd hour or two was great. Breakfasts were great with both good quality and lots of choices. We only ate at the hotel one evening and that was fine. The staff recommended several restaurants outside which we visited and were delighted to have gone. We would love to return to Siem Reap and the Victoria Angkor and spend more time in this beautiful part of the world.

Date of stay: December 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank gomastro
hannostamm, General Manager at Victoria Angkor Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded February 2, 2013

Dear gomastro,

Thank you very much for your review, I am happy to hear that you enjoyed the final part of your holiday.

By all means do come back; it would be a real pleasure to welcome you to the Victoria Angkor again.