Raffles Grand Hotel d'Angkor
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
$104
$62
$120
$117
1,825 results
All reviewselephant barcabana suiteapsara terracelandmark roomcolonial charmangkor watmain buildingmodern amenitieshuge poolbreakfast buffetphnom penhcold towelswonderful hoteltour guidewelcome drinktuk tukan oasis
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 8, 2014

The property welcomes you with graciousness and genuine hospitality! The staff are outstanding; and this property reflects traditional elegance and superb refinement. Enjoy the excellent F&B, and the pool and Spa after visiting the historic temples. All amenities are 5***** with personal attention to your requests. Most definitely recommended!

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Raffles Hotels & Resorts
RafflesSiemReap, Executive Assistant Manager at Raffles Grand Hotel d'Angkor, responded to this reviewResponded June 10, 2014

We are delighted to hear about your compliments as well as your recommendations and, most of all, your wonderful stay in our hotel. My team and I are glad that you had a luxurious retreat and it would be a pleasure for us to have you back here with us.

Reviewed June 3, 2014 via mobile

I have been there for 2 nights, and it was a very great experience. The hotel was very nice, I'm not surprised that Angelina Jolie came at the Raffles to get some peace.
The swimming pool is so nice. The room are perfects. I really liked the "old style" of the hotel. The staff is very friendly. The night buffet with the Khmer dance show was wonderful. I hope to come back one day.

Stayed: April 2014
RafflesSiemReap, Executive Assistant Manager at Raffles Grand Hotel d'Angkor, responded to this reviewResponded June 6, 2014

I am delighted to hear that you have found the El Dorado of Siem Reap, that is the historic Raffles Grand Hotel d’Angkor, and I’m glad that you’ve had golden and interesting stories to share from your visit here.
You’re always welcome to come back to experience, once again, Cambodia’s splendor.
Thank you very much.

Reviewed June 3, 2014

My husband and I had the pleasure of staying here back in 2012. A while ago I know but we were reminded recently when looking at photos of our wonderful Cambodian holiday how lovely this hotel and its staff are due to its understated elegance and professional and friendly service. It is a hotel that lives in our memory while we love to return there are just so many other places yet to visit. The hotel is centrally located and a short tuk tuk ride to another Siem Reap must visit - the Art Collective where everything produced is local and of outstanding quality. Do not miss it.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple

It must have been one memorable experience, indeed, and thank you very much for sharing it with us. Compliments such as yours never fail to inspire and encourage our team. It would be a delight if we could welcome you back again and create wonderful and special celebrations with you and your family.

Reviewed June 3, 2014

Stayed here for four nights at the beginning of April, fantastic!!! The Grand is probably the oldest hotel in Siem Reap but it is definitely the best! It's like a jewel from colonial times ,the rooms the food the spa the pool,I could go on and on but I must not forget the staff who are incredible they were the icing on the cake and really made our stay an amazing experience !!!

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with friends
RafflesSiemReap, Executive Assistant Manager at Raffles Grand Hotel d'Angkor, responded to this reviewResponded June 4, 2014

This grand dame, indeed, is the oldest hotel catering to the travelers of Angkor which, after decades, is still glimmering with elegance and grandeur. Thank you very much as well for not forgetting to mention one of the greatest assets of the hotel, our team.
We look forward to welcoming you back again in the future.

Reviewed June 1, 2014

Stayed 4 nights at Raffles. Excellent hotel. The staff were extremely courteous and addressed you by name. The service was also what I would expect from a first class hotel.
Beautiful location and easy transfer to the Angkor temples and for visiting the city.

Room was serviced 3 times a day. Food in either restaurant is very good. My wife cannot take gluten and the hotel kitchen coped very well with this.

Siem Reap is a lovely city and we felt very safe there.

Room Tip: A poolside suite is really comfortable. Direct access to pool or just lie in the shade on the bedroom's veranda
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple

Thank you very much for your wonderful review. I am pleased that you had ended your four-night stay with us and your Angkor exploration on a high note. I hope that you had wonderful memories to match your experience in Cambodia and we look forward to your return.