We stayed at this hotel for 3 nights in Mid June after doing a short trip in Vietnam. We absolutely loved the Siem Reap sightseeing.
I have to say this hotel was just perfect, we booked the Jnr Suite for the extra room, and the room was very well appointed and spotless. The fruit basket was just awesome. The staff were very friendly as well, and the guide they organised for the temple tours was great.
The Jnr Suite was a really good size for a suite and having a large walk in robe was handy, for all the extra clothes we had tailored in Vietnam.
Thumbs up all round, I couldn't fault it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in landscaped gardens on Charles de Gaulle Avenue, Sofitel Angkor Phokeethra Golf and Spa Resort is the closest Siem Reap hotel to the ruins of Angkor Wat. This unique Siem Reap Cambodia hotel is situated near traditional markets, tourist attractions and the airport. Enjoy the many features of Sofitel Angkor Phokeethra Golf and Spa Resort, including 238 rooms, a swimming pool, Jacuzzi, spa, five food & beverage outlets, the Phokeethra Country Club, and a world class 18 hole golf course. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, ACCOR, Hotwire, Agoda, Travelocity, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Sofitel Angkor Phokeethra Golf and Spa Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sofitel Angkor Phokeethra Golf Hotel Siem Reap
- Sofitel Angkor Phokeethra Hotel
- Sofitel Siem Reap
- Siem Reap Sofitel