We arrived in Siem Reap at 2am and our reservation was for that next day. We figured we would drop our bags and head out to Angkor Wat for sunrise. They graciously checked us in to a beautiful and spacious (super clean) lanai room and we were able to nap a few hours before heading out with a tuk tuk ride they arranged. The driver was one of their regulars for hire and he did a great job getting us to AW, arranging our tickets and waiting for us to come out hours later (still don't know how he found us when we exited). The buffet breakfast was sumptuous and the service outstanding. A lovely escape and place to refresh before and after touring.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in landscaped gardens on Charles de Gaulle Avenue, Sofitel Angkor Phokeethra Golf and Spa Resort is the closest Siem Reap hotel to the ruins of Angkor Wat. This unique Siem Reap Cambodia hotel is situated near traditional markets, tourist attractions and the airport. Enjoy the many features of Sofitel Angkor Phokeethra Golf and Spa Resort, including 238 rooms, a swimming pool, Jacuzzi, spa, five food & beverage outlets, the Phokeethra Country Club, and a world class 18 hole golf course. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with ACCOR, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, Agoda, Priceline, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sofitel Angkor Phokeethra Golf and Spa Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sofitel Angkor Phokeethra Golf Hotel Siem Reap
- Sofitel Angkor Phokeethra Hotel
- Sofitel Siem Reap
- Siem Reap Sofitel