We stayed here on one of the stops during our Viking River Cruise in Vietnam and Cambodia. Everything about this resort is exceptional. The rooms are large and spacious (get one on the first floor poolside if you can) with large bathrooms. The food was exceptional, including the breakfast buffet that had a huge selection of both western and eastern foods. The pool is lagoon shaped, a bit warm as it is all shallow (under 4 ft) but felt refreshing after a day of temple viewing. The staff will do anything to accommodate and are very friendly. Finally, we had very nice massages which were inexpensive with great local masseuses. A short distance from Angkor Wat and Siem Reap markets (both easily accessed by tuk tuk).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in landscaped gardens on Charles de Gaulle Avenue, Sofitel Angkor Phokeethra Golf and Spa Resort is the closest Siem Reap hotel to the ruins of Angkor Wat. This unique Siem Reap Cambodia hotel is situated near traditional markets, tourist attractions and the airport. Enjoy the many features of Sofitel Angkor Phokeethra Golf and Spa Resort, including 238 rooms, a swimming pool, Jacuzzi, spa, five food & beverage outlets, the Phokeethra Country Club, and a world class 18 hole golf course. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with ACCOR, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline, Agoda, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Sofitel Angkor Phokeethra Golf and Spa Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sofitel Angkor Phokeethra Golf Hotel Siem Reap
- Sofitel Angkor Phokeethra Hotel
- Sofitel Siem Reap
- Siem Reap Sofitel