Like most other reviewers on here, I cannot fault this hotel. From the moment we walked in to the moment we left, we absolutely loved this resort. The quality of the customer service is first class, my wife was sick during part of our stay and every time we walked into reception they asked how she was. The bars and restaurant are also great and our room was brilliant (we stayed in the Junior Suite). It's around 5-7 minutes into the middle of Siem Reap but it's a great tuk tuk ride and only costs $2. Would highly recommend and if we ever visit Cambodia again will definitely stay at this resort - 5 stars.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in landscaped gardens on Charles de Gaulle Avenue, Sofitel Angkor Phokeethra Golf and Spa Resort is the closest Siem Reap hotel to the ruins of Angkor Wat. This unique Siem Reap Cambodia hotel is situated near traditional markets, tourist attractions and the airport. Enjoy the many features of Sofitel Angkor Phokeethra Golf and Spa Resort, including 238 rooms, a swimming pool, Jacuzzi, spa, five food & beverage outlets, the Phokeethra Country Club, and a world class 18 hole golf course. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Ctrip TA, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Sofitel Angkor Phokeethra Golf and Spa Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sofitel Angkor Phokeethra Golf Hotel Siem Reap
- Sofitel Angkor Phokeethra Hotel
- Sofitel Siem Reap
- Siem Reap Sofitel