I stayed at the Sofitel Siem Reap for 2 nights and it was a nice retreat after long working day. Staffs were so friendly,always a smile, a genuine smile for you.
Had breakfast and tried the Fusion food restaurant and also had lunch at the bar. It was always a fast and efficient service, nice presentation of the food, good portions.
The Spa was excellent, arrived without appointment, they still accommodated me. I suffer from back problem, and the therapist asked the proper question before, i had to say she released amazingly the pressure, one of the best i ever had for a long time.
I will definitely be back
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in landscaped gardens on Charles de Gaulle Avenue, Sofitel Angkor Phokeethra Golf and Spa Resort is the closest Siem Reap hotel to the ruins of Angkor Wat. This unique Siem Reap Cambodia hotel is situated near traditional markets, tourist attractions and the airport. Enjoy the many features of Sofitel Angkor Phokeethra Golf and Spa Resort, including 238 rooms, a swimming pool, Jacuzzi, spa, five food & beverage outlets, the Phokeethra Country Club, and a world class 18 hole golf course. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Accorhotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Agoda, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Sofitel Angkor Phokeethra Golf and Spa Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sofitel Angkor Phokeethra Golf Hotel Siem Reap
- Sofitel Angkor Phokeethra Hotel
- Sofitel Siem Reap
- Siem Reap Sofitel