Everything about the Sofitel met or exceeded our high expectations. Best of all was the room itself, gleaming with shiny teak floors, pleasing art and tasteful Asian furnishings, all in a very large room. Other hotels might call such a room a junior suite or more. The lobby was beautiful, the bar outstanding, the food very good and the service first rate. The pool was huge and impeccably maintained. The entire property serves as a lovely example of how a low rise five star on a smaller resort size footprint should be designed, maintained and operated. My only complaint is that their WiFi protocol requires far too many log ins, sometimes multiple log ins an hour. Apart from this nuisance, our stay was first rate in all respects.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in landscaped gardens on Charles de Gaulle Avenue, Sofitel Angkor Phokeethra Golf and Spa Resort is the closest Siem Reap hotel to the ruins of Angkor Wat. This unique Siem Reap Cambodia hotel is situated near traditional markets, tourist attractions and the airport. Enjoy the many features of Sofitel Angkor Phokeethra Golf and Spa Resort, including 238 rooms, a swimming pool, Jacuzzi, spa, five food & beverage outlets, the Phokeethra Country Club, and a world class 18 hole golf course. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, ACCOR, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Agoda, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sofitel Angkor Phokeethra Golf and Spa Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sofitel Angkor Phokeethra Golf Hotel Siem Reap
- Sofitel Angkor Phokeethra Hotel
- Sofitel Siem Reap
- Siem Reap Sofitel