We have just returned from a 17 night trip to Vietnam and Cambodia (including Cruise) and stayed at this hotel for 2 nights inorder to view the archeological park temples at Angkor. I only wish we could have stayed longer. The rooms were fantastically well appointed - we stayed on the 3rd floor and had our own balcony with chairs and table overlooking the small lake. The service was, as often in the Orient, charming and quick - always with a smile. Lovely swimming pool area with swim-up bar and super spa for massages and other treatments. Also a small gym, but not air-conditioned at the time I used it. I imagine it usually is - perhaps it was broken. Good running machines and free weight section. Delicious food - breakfast especially good. Huge choice and great quality. Absolutely delightful hotel - highly recommend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in landscaped gardens on Charles de Gaulle Avenue, Sofitel Angkor Phokeethra Golf and Spa Resort is the closest Siem Reap hotel to the ruins of Angkor Wat. This unique Siem Reap Cambodia hotel is situated near traditional markets, tourist attractions and the airport. Enjoy the many features of Sofitel Angkor Phokeethra Golf and Spa Resort, including 238 rooms, a swimming pool, Jacuzzi, spa, five food & beverage outlets, the Phokeethra Country Club, and a world class 18 hole golf course. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, ACCOR, Priceline and Jetsetter so you can book your Sofitel Angkor Phokeethra Golf and Spa Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sofitel Angkor Phokeethra Golf Hotel Siem Reap
- Sofitel Angkor Phokeethra Hotel
- Sofitel Siem Reap
- Siem Reap Sofitel