This beautiful resort lives up the Sofitel's statue with a sprawling property sprinkled with large lily ponds, waterfalls and a swimming pool that is enticing to look and delightful swim in. After the heat, crowds and noise of Angkor Wat and it's many temples, this is a perfect place to relax and rejuvenate your mind and body in. The food is exceptional and the staff can't do enough for you.
My room was so pleasing I really didn't want to leave it. It was large with a great balcony over the gardens and one of the ponds. At night the lighting was perfect through the resort accenting the resort's calmness and beauty. Loved my stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in landscaped gardens on Charles de Gaulle Avenue, Sofitel Angkor Phokeethra Golf and Spa Resort is the closest Siem Reap hotel to the ruins of Angkor Wat. This unique Siem Reap Cambodia hotel is situated near traditional markets, tourist attractions and the airport. Enjoy the many features of Sofitel Angkor Phokeethra Golf and Spa Resort, including 238 rooms, a swimming pool, Jacuzzi, spa, five food & beverage outlets, the Phokeethra Country Club, and a world class 18 hole golf course. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Accorhotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Sofitel Angkor Phokeethra Golf and Spa Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sofitel Angkor Phokeethra Golf Hotel Siem Reap
- Sofitel Angkor Phokeethra Hotel
- Sofitel Siem Reap
- Siem Reap Sofitel