Very nice hotel. Room is comfortable and nice design especially the bathroom made you feel very relaxing. Breakfast buffet was brilliant on varieties and tastes. Staff are all smiling even though we went there almost closing time. They didn't make faces like some other hotel we went to. Even though the buffet is almost closing, we still get staff attention like normal operation. We had dinner at French restaurant. Food was very tasty although the staff needs more knowledge on the menu and dessert was average. Overall, we really enjoyed our experience in this hotel. Two thumbs up!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in landscaped gardens on Charles de Gaulle Avenue, Sofitel Angkor Phokeethra Golf and Spa Resort is the closest Siem Reap hotel to the ruins of Angkor Wat. This unique Siem Reap Cambodia hotel is situated near traditional markets, tourist attractions and the airport. Enjoy the many features of Sofitel Angkor Phokeethra Golf and Spa Resort, including 238 rooms, a swimming pool, Jacuzzi, spa, five food & beverage outlets, the Phokeethra Country Club, and a world class 18 hole golf course. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Cancelon, Hotwire, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Sofitel Angkor Phokeethra Golf and Spa Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sofitel Angkor Phokeethra Golf Hotel Siem Reap
- Sofitel Angkor Phokeethra Hotel
- Sofitel Siem Reap
- Siem Reap Sofitel