After a rich trip in Vietnam and Laos we reached Siem Reap for a 4 days stay really exhausted-needless to say we had flights every other day for ten days!-Checking in at the Sofitel Angkor Phokeethra was so welcoming,were surrounded by cute smiling faces most help full that relaxed us right away.The general hotel atmosphere decoration+employees +morning music player in hall let you feel that you are not a stranger but rather at home.It is really a luxurious hotel full of comfort and most concerned for the well being of its guests.Rooms spacious clean beautiful wherein everything is provided elegantly each day.The hotel emplacement is strategic in Siem Reap shopping areas,restaurants are nearby.Sincerely recommend Sofitel Angkor to travellers with comfortable budgets.It is rather not a cheap one but worth its value.Even its
food so tasteful!Our 4 days in Sofitel Angkor crowned our trip to Indochina!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in landscaped gardens on Charles de Gaulle Avenue, Sofitel Angkor Phokeethra Golf and Spa Resort is the closest Siem Reap hotel to the ruins of Angkor Wat. This unique Siem Reap Cambodia hotel is situated near traditional markets, tourist attractions and the airport. Enjoy the many features of Sofitel Angkor Phokeethra Golf and Spa Resort, including 238 rooms, a swimming pool, Jacuzzi, spa, five food & beverage outlets, the Phokeethra Country Club, and a world class 18 hole golf course. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, ACCOR, Booking.com, Priceline and Jetsetter so you can book your Sofitel Angkor Phokeethra Golf and Spa Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sofitel Angkor Phokeethra Golf Hotel Siem Reap
- Sofitel Angkor Phokeethra Hotel
- Sofitel Siem Reap
- Siem Reap Sofitel