“Highly, highly recommended.”

Affinity Angkor - Private Tours
Ranked #56 of 840 Tours in Siem Reap
More attraction details
Owner description: My name is Pilu. I am a professional licensed tour guide. Having been working as a tour guide for many years, I have also been lucky enough to make friends from many different nations.Thank to my friends who refer me to their friends. However, I am not always available. Therefore, I have created Affinty Angkor to gather some of my good friends who are, well trained, educated professional licensed tour guides to work with me as a team. We hope to show you my country soon!
Reviewed July 11, 2013

I have used Affinity Angkor twice so far. Both times Pilu and his tour company have exceeded my expectations. First, Sophaera was my guide and he was extremely knowledge and kind. My second time with Pilu was just as incredible. He even gave us some tips for restaurants and spas in Siem Reap, all of which were great recommendations when we were not touring. Many of the local people and business owners know Pilu, so when you mention his name they all sing his praises. Pilu not only is a knowledgable guide but he spends time getting to know you and checks in with you often to make sure you are happy. For the amount of personal care and level of touring, the prices can't be beat.

Reviewed June 24, 2013

I can't say enough of good things about Pilu and his guiding abilities. He took care of my partner and I from the start and even after the tour ended when he returned to my hotel just to drop off my cell phone that I left in his car. Pilu is very knowledgeable when it comes to the history of the temples and Cambodia. I really appreciated his stories that always had funny and interesting facts in them... I personally learned a lot about the whole place. From those stories I could see his attachment and love for the temples. He was also very thoughtful by providing us with cold water bottles, wet napkins and umbrellas (he even carried umbrellas for us when it wasn't raining!). He also offered to take pictures of us which we gladly accepted. I am really glad that we chose Pilu to be our tour guide as he made our stay in Siem Reap way more enjoyable than expected. That's why I would recommend Pilu to anyone at any time. He is professional, friendly and knowledgeable and you can't ask for anything else in a tour guide. Top notch!

Reviewed May 29, 2013

You got to book Pilu's guide. Any questions you have will be met with patient and informative answers regarding history, people, nature of Angkor and Cambodia. The tours we had were full of fun, joy and laughter. You won't get bored. Pilu was able to tell that we did our homework beforehand, so he knew what new topics we would be interested. His explanation was filled with anecdotes and legends that we didn't read prior to our trip. Pilu is well educated and can engage good conversations about society, economy and world affairs, which we loved to have during our lunch time. I like to meet people and get to know them for more than just business and strike an intelligent conversation. We got to know that he is ambitious and hard-working. We wish him the best of luck in pursuit of his goals and we are sure he will be successful.

Reviewed May 23, 2013

I and my partner have just arrive back from Siem Reap, before leaving Australia we read reviews on Affinity Angkor and their tours of Angkor Wat, the reviews where great so we book in a tour of the ruins for the day after we arrive at 9.30am. We where met on the day by a charming and charismatic young guy called Pilu, from the very start he made us feel so relaxed and engaged in some great tales of what we where about to experience, we where captivated by not only his knowledge but also he shear enthusiasm that we where to experience something in his country that he new would change our lives, from the minute we hit the tourist trail, Pilu not only took us where there where hardly any tourists but went in reverse as to not be caught up in the crowds, it was a great decision as it gave us more than ample time to take photos and hear some of the history of the area, we had Pilu for the day and what a day it was,so much so that we booked him again for the following day to travel up the mountain to the reclining Buddha and the 1000 Lingas and waterfalls. I cannot more highly recommend this tour company and if you have the opportunity make sure Pilu is your guide, he's witty, charming, handsome and so knowledgable, plus speaks perfect english, you will not be sorry. Oh and get him to take you to the Blue Pumpkin for lunch, your shout of course,the food is great, and so is the atmosphere.

Reviewed May 17, 2013

Pilu is the best tour guide you will ever encounter. I've had my fair share of tours, but nothing compares to the experience you will have with Affinity Angkor. Pilu is so friendly, extremely knowledgeable, and has an obvious excitement to show you around the temples. We talked a bit the night before and I told him what I had already seen and what I wanted to do. The following day he met me at my hotel and had a whole itinerary planned out. He cares so much about making it a memorable experience. He treats you like a friend and not "just another tour". I would recommend him to anyone visiting Siem Reap.