“Excellent food and best service!”
Review of ABABA Curry House - CLOSED

ABABA Curry House
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: ABABA Curry House opened on the 21st of January 2012. The owner is Malaysian and a long time resident of Siem Reap. The owner is also part owner of Curry Walla Indian Restaurant( an award winning restaurant ).The chef is Indian and kitchen staff are Khmer Muslim. ABABA serves vegetarian & non vegetarian dishes and is a HALAL restaurant.ABABA is noted for its delicious food, excellent service and cleanliness.
Reviewed December 29, 2013

In the middle of the busy nightmarket you can find this cozy indian restaurant. The food is excellent and service even better. First time in Asia a waitress came to us while we were eating to ask if we enjoy the food and would we need more to drink - TWICE! :D We had rice, chicken tikka, chicken korma, plain naan and cucumber raita. All was excellent. We will definitely go again while still in Siem Reap!

Reviewed December 25, 2013

I ate a 10/10 chicken jalfrazi curry at this restaurant , am Indian myself from London ,and have eaten curries all round the world, I highly recommend this restaurant for taste ,and service !

Reviewed December 25, 2013 via mobile

I really liked eating here. For only $6,5 I got Chicken masala. Chicken curry, 2 kinds of vegatables, rice and an naan bread on one big platter. Very tasteful too with homemade sauces and dips. The banana lassi was probably the best drink I had in Asia. Defenitely would recommend this place

Reviewed December 25, 2013

I ate on a recommendation from a colleague and the took my family there the next time I was in Siem Reap. We chose to go back there the following night.

The food is excellent and reasonably priced and the service is quick and friendly.

Highly recommended

Reviewed December 24, 2013 via mobile

Ababa surely serves tasty, authentic and healthy Indian food. We have been there a couple of times and have been completely satisfied with the choices provided in their menu. The owner Mr. Ranjith Singh also obliged us a few dishes which were not on the menu and made sure our special preferences were also addressed during the visit.

Great place, excellent service, nice food!

One must give Ababa a try if you fancy Indian food in Siem Reap!