“Fantastic!!!”

ABABA Curry House
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: ABABA Curry House opened on the 21st of January 2012. The owner is Malaysian and a long time resident of Siem Reap. The owner is also part owner of Curry Walla Indian Restaurant( an award winning restaurant ).The chef is Indian and kitchen staff are Khmer Muslim. ABABA serves vegetarian & non vegetarian dishes and is a HALAL restaurant.ABABA is noted for its delicious food, excellent service and cleanliness.
Reviewed April 9, 2013

Went there in January with friends and had a great time. The food was delicious and a very good size, the atmosphere was nice and relaxed and the waitress and chef were very friendly. If I'm ever back in Siem Reap I'll definitely be heading back there!!

Reviewed April 1, 2013

I've enjoy eating here a couple times. If it's a good feed you want, here's the place. Whether you like Indian food or not, you'll be impressed. The service is impeccable and I'll be returning here when I'm back in Cambodia.

Reviewed March 27, 2013

We stumbled upon this place in the blog and when we went there, it didn't disappoint us! The price is average, a meal costs about $5 but the portion is huge! The service is excellent and we'd definitely recommend this to our muslim friends as it is halal! The staffs, too, are very friendly and helpful!

Reviewed March 25, 2013

I originally just wanted to sit at a table and have a beer while waiting for my friends, to come out of the night market, but ended up ordering food, then all my friends ate it when they saw how delicious it looked, and I had to order more.

Both the waitress and the chef were very nice and conversational in English. They didn't give me pressure to order if I didn't want to, and didn't mind me taking up a table just for a beer before I decided to eat.

Try the samosas!

Reviewed March 15, 2013

You wouldn't notice this place as any different, but upon eating there, you will find that the staff is very friendly and the food is generally flavourful. I especially liked our waitress who was really friendly. The food was well made, and the place also had good vegetarian options. Overall a good experience.