“Good food - not the biggest portions”
Review of ABABA Curry House

ABABA Curry House
Ranked #149 of 955 Restaurants in Siem Reap
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: ABABA Curry House opened on the 21st of January 2012. The owner is Malaysian and a long time resident of Siem Reap. The owner is also part owner of Curry Walla Indian Restaurant( an award winning restaurant ).The chef is Indian and kitchen staff are Khmer Muslim. ABABA serves vegetarian & non vegetarian dishes and is a HALAL restaurant.ABABA is noted for its delicious food, excellent service and cleanliness.
Reviewed February 21, 2013

We both ordered 2 main chicken dishes and were very pleased with the taste. Also 1 portion of rice and 1 chapatti. we normally try not to over order in Indian restaurants but in this case we should have ordered more.
Our meal cost $14.50 including a beer and Fanta .

Reviewed February 19, 2013

I went here for dinner, I ordered a Chicken Curry, garlic naam bread, it was a big meal and one of the nicest curries I have ever had, I can recommend this restaurant,the young lady who served me was delightful, the owner Ranjit came and talked to me for a while, he also was lovely, thank you for the lovely meal.

Reviewed February 17, 2013

I consider my self a good judge of character when it comes to Indian food. I was very impressed with the taste of my curry, The service was pleasant and i would highly recommend this place to Indian food lovers alike. Top place indeed.

Reviewed February 17, 2013

We had a great time here - the food was fantastic, and the owner regaled us with a few stories about his life and family. A firm favourite, and my first stop if I'm ever back in town.

Reviewed February 16, 2013

Found this place walking towards Angkor Night Market, was meet by warm welcome and yes, Ranjit the owner tells right away of his Tripadvisor rating - very proud of this.

Food is good, nothing exceptional, but exactly the meal we wanted after spending long hot day looking at Angkor Wat - if you review vs. paying only 22 USD for 2 adults and 1 child, conclusion must be: good value for the money