“The best Indian food in Siem Reap!”
Review of ABABA Curry House

ABABA Curry House
Ranked #130 of 881 Restaurants in Siem Reap
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: ABABA Curry House opened on the 21st of January 2012. The owner is Malaysian and a long time resident of Siem Reap. The owner is also part owner of Curry Walla Indian Restaurant( an award winning restaurant ).The chef is Indian and kitchen staff are Khmer Muslim. ABABA serves vegetarian & non vegetarian dishes and is a HALAL restaurant.ABABA is noted for its delicious food, excellent service and cleanliness.
Boston
“The best Indian food in Siem Reap!”
Reviewed November 6, 2012

I visited Cambodia in July. While traveling in South East Asia, as a vegetarian, I ate a lot of Indian food.
The Thali set in this restaurant was the BEST Thali I've had during my 2 months backpacking in South East Asia, and this is by far the best Indian restaurant in Siem Reap (I tried two more...)

You can change the dishes in the Thali set. It's really remarkable, and so cheap... I want to go back!

• Visited July 2012

Hyderabad, India
“best Indian in foreign land”
Reviewed November 1, 2012

Mr ranjit singh is very friendly and he came us good company.best onion paratha is the best.good quantity and quality food.must visit it

Argentina
“Great Indian food”
Reviewed October 31, 2012

Stopped while shopping at the Night Market and had one of the best biryanis I've ever had. Super friendly staff, quick service, and a location that is really great. Staff understands different spice tastes and asked me questions before deciding on how spicy my food would be. Biryani was a generous portion and very inexpensive. I would eat there again any time I am in Siem Reap.

Amsterdam, The Netherlands
“Great Indian Restaurant”
Reviewed October 25, 2012

I am spending about three months in Siem Reap, Cambodia and am always on the look out for a good Indian Restaurant. Found it! Ababa is in a great location, next to the night market and food and service are great. I wont need to look for a better one!

Cowes, United Kingdom
“Best Indian meal I have ever had!”
Reviewed October 22, 2012

Hi, my girlfriend and I ate in this restaurant in August. The food was amazing and the service was great too.

• Visited August 2012