“Another amazing experience with Eric ”

Photo Cambodia Photo Tours and Workshops
Ranked #220 of 958 Tours in Siem Reap
More attraction details
Owner description: Welcome to Photo Cambodia. Photo Cambodia's tours and workshops are operated by Eric d Vries, a professional photographer and Cambodia expert who specialises in capturing the real Cambodia, away from the tourist traps and chaotic crowds. With his help, photographers can not only learn to take better pictures, but they will discover that the beautiful landscapes and culture of Cambodia make for the most spell binding photographs. Photo Cambodia offers a range of private workshops and tours that are ideal for providing both beginners and experts with high-quality, one-to-one tutoring in the finer points of photography. Eric is specialised in Fine Art - Documentary - Portraits and Street Photography. His Angkor Fine Art prints are in collections all over the world.
Reviewed November 28, 2017 via mobile

After having such a great time last year with Eric I decided to book again . This time we went to Banteay Chmmar , Battambang and Pailin .
A year has gone nowhere and I still consider myself a novice and again Eric was such a great teacher . Showing me new techniques and encouraging me to be creative . The difference this time we decided to try street photography in Battambang and Pailin . I must admit I was nervous and again Eric encouraged me to just lighten up and go for it . I found my confidence and before I knew it I was interacting with the lovely people of Pailin . It was such a good experience . Something I will not forget .
Eric is a great teacher and really knows his skill . He is great with people and very easy going but at the same time pushes you to shoot . I totally recommend Eric to both both novices and experts alike .

All reviews
"cambodia"
in 18 reviews
"session"

Reviewed October 26, 2017 via mobile

I got the pleasure of spending a day with Eric doing a photo tour and have come back with photos that will last a lifetime and are seriously capable of going into a high gloss photography magazine.

The amount I learned from Eric cannot be underestimated. He taught me more than I could have ever imagined and I’ve been able use those skills ever since.

I’m really grateful to have had the time to spend with Eric and if you want to come home from a trip in Siem Reap with photos that will only ever bring a smile to your face, book in now. You won’t regret it.

My only regret was that I didn’t have time to spend more than one day with Eric!

Reviewed April 23, 2017

My sister and I spent a half day with Eric out at the temples. His simple explanation of camera settings and built in practice opportunities to improve composition were really good and we walked away feeling much more confident in our skills with our cameras. Eric was friendly, helpful and informative (about photography and the temples). it was a great way to spend time at the temples outside of the usual sight seeing. Highly recommend for any budding or enthusiastic photographer.

Reviewed March 26, 2017

Just finished a 5 day Photo Workshop with Eric in Hong Kong. It was excellent. Eric was great with the photography instruction and knows Hong Kong well. We went to all his locations and went to more than a few that I wanted to explore. This was my second time using Eric's services. Took his Angkor and Countryside workshops years ago. Eric is great with a camera whether digital or film and knows the angles, light and what is possible and what is not with a camera. You will learn a lot from him. Thanks!

See more reviews
Reviewed March 9, 2017

If photography is your interest, you will not go wrong taking a workshop with Eric.
I took the day tour starting with the Angkor Wat sunrise. Throughout the day, Eric challenged me to improve my compositions (no small task!) and taught me a lot more about using the various settings on my camera. He is an amazing instructor and this is one of the best workshops I have taken. He is patient, instructive and does it all with a sense of humor. I doubt I would have any decent images of Angkor without this tour.
I highly recommend him!