“Something to remind you of home”
Review of Taste of India - CLOSED

Taste of India
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed September 30, 2012

The naan, chicken tikka and rogan josh are pretty tasty. They certainly relief some cravings we had for Indian food, something that we usually have back home. The staff and manager were also friendly and obliging when we requested the dishes to be more spicy. Strategically located near the night market/popular night spots.

Reviewed September 16, 2012 via mobile

I tried the chicken tikka masala and was not disappointed, I have ate several curries in Cambodia and this is by far the best. Great value also. Give it a go!

Reviewed August 17, 2012 via mobile

Worth going. The food quite nice. I like the mango and pineapple lassi there. I tried the dessert too. The vegetarian thali quite nice, with nice music. Should go for it especially vegetarian.

Reviewed July 7, 2012

An excellent restaurant in all respects! I’ve been in Siem Reap for over a month and have found myself eating here at least twice a week. The wide range of (authentic Indian) food choices makes it an even better experience. Food prices are of good value considering their quantity and taste. Extremely humble owners and an awesome bunch of enthusiastic staff – always willing to help and make your experience great! Free (fast) Wi-Fi service for all Internet fanatics. The non-veg thali and chicken tikka masala dishes are top favorites of mine – highly recommended! The rotis are well made and the mango lassi is a good choice of drink. Also, if you're the kind of person who just wants to sit and have chai (tea) in the evenings, this is the kind of place to be at. Average cost of a meal (per person) comes up to about $4-5USD. I’ve tried several Indian restaurants in the neighborhood yet there’s something about Taste of India that just pulls me back towards it. Do give it a try – you won't regret it!

Reviewed April 19, 2012

I love the food in taste of India. I highly recomend to try there food.